Sign in to follow this  
0_Madrid

AI Traffic Not stationing in jetway

Hello I was wondering, I am a bit noobie to this game but i still have like a lot of hours. I was wondering, I downloaded some scenary *freeware addons* to some airports and i noticed that my AI default traffic wont park on the jetway? Instead they would always park on ramps. On the other hand, on default airports with no addons they seem to park in the jetway without any problems_ Any help_ Thanks a lot community 

It could be possible that whoever developed the "freeware addon" to the airports failed to make the parking spaces

at the jetway gates big enough to accommodate your AI aircraft.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Ya that sounds pretty much like it, I was just wondering if I could edit the scenary.cfg to tweak the jetway parking  on modded airports but idk. ty anyway

Ya that sounds pretty much like it, I was just wondering if I could edit the scenary.cfg to tweak the jetway parking  on modded airports but idk. ty anyway

You would need to use ADE- Airport Design Editor to fix the parking spots.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

There should be an email address or other means to contact the freeware developer stated in the readme file.  You might try contacting them and ask about a fix for the parking problem.

Art

I could also be that the add on airport has parking at the passenger terminal, but all the spots are assigned to real-world airlines, leaving MS default AI with no where to park except on the GA ramp.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.