Sign in to follow this  
Echofox

ORBX Library Update

Advise a check on ORBX forums re new library update,  users are reporting blurries,  I am definitely not installing until resolved.

Echofox

Advise a check on ORBX forums re new library update,  users are reporting blurries,  I am definitely not installing until resolved.

Echofox

What version of the Orbx libraries?

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I have absolutely zero issues.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Jay - Library update 160528  28 May 2016

NaMcO - Reports are varied , I am being cautious.

Regards

Echofox

What option is there for someone who has not installed Orbxlibs yet?  If I install the newest libraries, am I forced to initiate the migration process into the unified lclookup?

What option is there for someone who has not installed Orbxlibs yet?  If I install the newest libraries, am I forced to initiate the migration process into the unified lclookup?

No, You can go into Settings in FTX Central and turn off updates. 

After that, if you don't install the 160528 or later Orbxlib you should be good to go.

Ernest Pergrem

Echofox

I have encountered terrain blurries - figured out XCLASS LC did not play well anymore - just by chance I shut it off and textures were much better go figure so with that said we need new orbx LC for lower US now lol cant wait for that product

This is in P3D 3.5 - timing was in line with Orbx launch so blamed P3D should have known better

Rich Sennett

Zero issues in here.

+1

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

To those with zero issues your not going to know you have any unless you have flown all of your coverage areas because the graphic problems can occur in patches. 

ZORAN

zero issues  here  as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have more blurries too, since installing latest.

To those with zero issues your not going to know you have any unless you have flown all of your coverage areas because the graphic problems can occur in patches. 

Yes, exactly. No problems here.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

That's of course correct. So I have flown during the last couple of days after the upgrade mostly in PNW, Southern California, New Zealand North and South (all are ORBX full fat regions) and in Germany/Austria with Open LC Europe. I run P3D 2.5 and have seen so far no issues whatsoever. I haven't done the upgrade to P3D3 yet as I am happy with 2.5 (very rarely I encounter VAS problems) and want to wait until all ORBX installers have been upgraded. I have a lot of their sceneries and all work fine in 2.5.

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080