Sign in to follow this  
Ted Striker

Need help from other Eaglesoft Citation X Pilots

Yes.  I will be providing Ron with an update for testers today.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

When we have it all ready everyone will be notified gentlemen. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Ron and Ed for the update.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Ok, for those of you who have the invite... check the beta forum for info/update

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hi,

I am getting the same data128 error .I am using Fs  Mania's route from Ksea to Pakt using his fms entrries, sids transitions & way points. His flight was done in April 2015 so perhaps I need to look at a new route procedure I have the latest navdata& registered Fsuipc. I don't get a ctd ,the data 128 message appears after take off short of the Arrie departure waypoint, the vnav disengages as the message appears . So I will try an updated route & see what happens. I have not tried the Klas klax route yet.

Ron (new at this part of simming) :smile:

FS Mania route : Ksea  Arrie.j523 .Yzt next Yzt.j502 .Ann next  Dwarf  Pakt

Departure  16l Banger7(now8) & then Arrie trans.

Just clear the data 128 msg from the FMS.  It does not cause a crash and will have no affect on the flight.

I am going to have to close this topic as this is not the support forum for Eaglesoft.  This is the AVSIM CTD Forum.  So, if you are not getting crashes, then post the problem over in the Eaglesoft forums.  The data 128 error is a common error in the FMS.  Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

FYI... DIRTO crash issue is now addressed.  Go the Eaglesoft support forum and read up on the details... do not just download and install... read the requirements first.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

The primary requirement is a complete uninstall prior to running our reinstall routine. Details in our forum and documentation as Ed has stated. :wink:

Thread link here: http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1450&p=7892#p7892

Our thanks to Ed Wilson, Ted Striker, and Sir Stiggie for a job well done! :hi: :hi:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thank you so much to all involved :drinks:

Best regards

Pat Mussotte

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte