Sign in to follow this  
Ted Striker

Need help from other Eaglesoft Citation X Pilots

Jim is correct on the link for the updated installer http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/p_ca_catalog.htm
The Popups were designed that way originally and remain not customized as to size/configuration preference.
The Font size issue is a known MS Issue with 4K Monitors and is being addressed in the afformentioned and upcoming test build.

Remember, the 4K Monitor/Font Size issue is a recent development for simmers and we aren't the only devs to have to address it... :wink:
Note from previous post: Meantime, we just put up a new installer which automates dll.xml edit requirement.
It does not contain any other changes at this time.... :smile:

I'm glad that this issue is being addressed.  I've given up using the Citation X due to numerous CTD's with the FMC.  I've gotten them near the first waypoint after takeoff at some airports and I also get them when using AP in HDG during take off, then trying to use the DTO function to navigate to the first waypoint. 

Time marches on and we are simply trying to improve the functionality and enjoyment of this aircraft across the multiple platforms and hardware changes available these days.

While we don't do support here at Avsim we are looking for experienced CX pilots like yourselves who wish to beta test a new build which may resolve a number of difficulties we are hearing about.

Those interested may contact me with specific names and email addresses for testing setup. :wink:

Will there be an update or further beta testing as Ed (WarpD) indicated in post 21 there is no need for further testing and the problem has been found.  Meanwhile I continue to use the aircraft by reloading it as suggested by Ted Striker above.  I'm only asking as it is frustrating when you set up a flight plan, configure the FMS, and then have an api.dll crash at takeoff.  Not all of the time but you have to do things like Ted suggested first to make sure it works.  I love the FADEC action during takeoff and during the flight.  It really does provide a lot of immersion.  Thanks Ron!

Best regards,

Yes.  I will be providing Ron with an update for testers today.

When we have it all ready everyone will be notified gentlemen. :wink:

Ok, for those of you who have the invite... check the beta forum for info/update

Hi,

I am getting the same data128 error .I am using Fs  Mania's route from Ksea to Pakt using his fms entrries, sids transitions & way points. His flight was done in April 2015 so perhaps I need to look at a new route procedure I have the latest navdata& registered Fsuipc. I don't get a ctd ,the data 128 message appears after take off short of the Arrie departure waypoint, the vnav disengages as the message appears . So I will try an updated route & see what happens. I have not tried the Klas klax route yet.

Ron (new at this part of simming) :smile:

FS Mania route : Ksea  Arrie.j523 .Yzt next Yzt.j502 .Ann next  Dwarf  Pakt

Departure  16l Banger7(now8) & then Arrie trans.

Just clear the data 128 msg from the FMS.  It does not cause a crash and will have no affect on the flight.

I am going to have to close this topic as this is not the support forum for Eaglesoft.  This is the AVSIM CTD Forum.  So, if you are not getting crashes, then post the problem over in the Eaglesoft forums.  The data 128 error is a common error in the FMS.  Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

FYI... DIRTO crash issue is now addressed.  Go the Eaglesoft support forum and read up on the details... do not just download and install... read the requirements first.