Sign in to follow this  
sidfadc

PAPI lights don't appear at 12 o clock viewing angle - Aerosoft EDDF v2

Hi Steve,

I wonder if you can help please.  I have recently purchased the Aerosoft Frankfurt v2 scenery, everything is great but I don't see the PAPIs at all in the VC at a 12 o clock viewing angle.  If I tilt my camera 45 degrees left or right they come into view.  They do appear at 12 o clock when I'm close to the runway threshold, probably about 0.5NM away.  I've posted in the aerosoft forum and some guy pointed me to the EDDF_lightfield.BGL in the dx10 fixer install folder.  After scouring your manual I came across the info on page 63 which says to place the EDDF_lightfield.BGL into the airport scenery folder.  I've done this but it hasn't resolved the problem.  I have also moved the BGL file one level up but still no joy. 

Any ideas?

Cheers

Sid

Thomas Derbyshire

I've just purchased FlyTampa Copenhagen and the PAPI lights don't show at all on 04R.  The PAPIs are modelled but you can't see the lights.  I've gone back to DX9 and the PAPIs are there.  There is a sticky at the top of the fly tampa Copenhagen forum to fix 22L which I have applied and it works.  So I'm assuming the issues I am having can only be fixed by the developer of the scenery and nothing I can do myself?  Strange I have not encountered this issue with any of my other payware airports in DX10 and I have a lot!

Thomas Derbyshire