Sign in to follow this  
philmurfin

GBPro v2

Hello,

Does anyone know where I would be able to download a copy of GBPro v2 please? I downloaded it once before the website closed down and I must have got a corrupt copy as it just won't work.

Any ideas at all please?

Phil

Copy and paste this link into the browser, it fails if you click on it directly

world2xplane-ccd.kxcdn.com/gbpro.zip

I'd like to see Laminar take the same approach to autogen as you did in your GBPro Tony, do you think it would or could work for them?

Yes, it worked for Norway Pro where I used limited data to place autogen. It's pretty accurate and even lines up with photoscenery is some places

But GB Pro is not autogen, each building is in the real location, so it's not autogen in that sense.

There is not much information out there to generate realistic autogen everywhere, and it's expensive. 

Tony, can you provide a link for last version of Norway as well...

Thanx

Tony, any chance you'd have a link to the version of W2xp earlier than 0.99? I couldn't get 0.99 to work. Currently using 0.74.