Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dasher7

The Bold and the Beautiful Project is launched!!

Nice idea George,To you people with old eyes and Firefox. Use the menu option View|Text Size|Increase or the key combo CTRL++ (TO decrease use CTRL+-). Made it easy to read for these old eyes. Jeez, talk about making a hen out of a feather. ;-)Cheers,

Guest Erick_Cantu

No need, you can find it at http://b737.org.uk/ in the humour section. Some people (very few of them pilots) simply have no sense of humour is all, and Chris Brady is not one of them. :)

GeorgeI must apologise on behalf of the human race for the fact that outsiders seem to have infiltrated our civilization. What's with these people? Why do they have to be so offensive?I blame gloomy video games, McDonalds, the erosion of the rainforests, bad weather in Cincinatti, elephant dung and George W. Bush. But really, I don't understand such attitudes. Good luck with your project.MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/maamlogo2.jpg[/a]

Guest Dasher7

I've never been to Cincinnati, but I'm prepared to give you the benefit of doubt. :-yellow1-Dasher7 (Still eargerly anticipation Milton's VC-version by the way!)

>I've never been to Cincinnati, but I'm prepared to give you>the benefit of doubt. :-yellow1>>-Dasher7 (Still eargerly anticipation Milton's VC-version by>the way!)Hey Dasher7,I've just visited your website. What a small world.I already use (and suggest) your greenland_ports_and_docks_v2.zip scenery for the Bold and the Beautiful Project!You may want to check Leg #140: BIAR (Akureyri) - BGSF (Kangerlussuaq) and Leg #141: BGSF (Kangerlussuaq) - ENTC (Tromso).This is a great scenery and I'm looking forward to land there!-George MatsaridisBB Project Concept & Web,www.aegeanseagull.com/bb

George K. Matsaridis

Join me in my 737 "Bold & the Beautiful" Adventures: BB1 Project & BB2: Beyond the Atlantic Project.

Case: NZXT M59 (5x12cm led fans) | PSU: Corsair AX850 Gold | Mobo: Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 | CPU: i7-2500K @ 5.0GHz @ 1.464v on AIR | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio (2 fans) | RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz CL9 1.5v | GPU: Gigabyte GTX480 SOC 1.5Gb @ 820MHz | HDD 1: WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | eHDD1: WD My Book Elite 2Tb | eHDD2: Lacie 301411EK 1.5Tb | OS: Windows 7 64-bit | Monitor 1: Samsung Syncmaster P2470HD 24'' (1920x1080) | Monitor 2: LG Flatron L1919S 19'' (1280x1024) | Monitor 3: Philips 160E1/SB 15.6" (1366X768) | Joystick: Saitek X52 | Keyboard: Saitek Cyborg | Laptop: Toshiba Satellite AMD Turion (@ 2.10GHz) | RAM: 2GB

1wy6.jpg

Guest Dasher7

Hey, great, that's awesome, it's there to be used ! A slightly updated version will be out soon, but shouldn't pose any major changes to either Kangerlussuaq or Narsarsuaq that would affect your flights.By the way, good choice on Akureyri in Iceland, it's a most beautyful departure, and the runway is not too long either, good challenge. Same with Tromso.Did you notice the most current Iceland scenery, very, very nice, from Bj