Sign in to follow this  
Brindle

FS2Crew is NOT Loading.

I have read and followed all procedures (word by word) since yesterday.  Disabled Windows Defender & Malware-bytes, added exceptions for PrePar3d 3.2.  Uninstalled & reinstalled.

Pressed the "N" button, after right-clicking on both icons (FSCrew2 & P3D) and ran as Admin.  This is one software that actually has me 'stumped'

I did notice the 'panel.cfg' file in my FS directory; the type of file is FS2Crew.backupfile.

Purchased the MJC8 Q400 about one month ago, so I believe I have the most updated version.

I disabled the 'Shared-cockpit' within the MJC8 Q400 control panel.

My PC uses Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

i7 intel - 6700, SLI 980ti's

I hope it's just something simple on my part that I may be missing - frustrated....

Wanted to try everything I could before asking for help - no I'm lost....lol.

Please help.

Thanks,

Brindle

have  you set  up  you key  assignments   as  per  the manual,  sounds  if  you did  than  you got  a conflict of  keys  trying using  another  key instead  of  n

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I just upgraded to P3D v3.3 and V2.0 of FS2Crew Majestic Dash 8.

Did you get the following condition "This Gauge Version must be used under Prepar3D V3.2"? And if you did, how did you fix that?

George

Did you get the following condition "This Gauge Version must be used under Prepar3D V3.2"? And if you did, how did you fix that?

That's not a FS2Crew message.

I suspect that's coming from the Q400 itself.

You're absolutely right! It just so happened that the Majestic Software People released a new patch for V3.3.5 of P3D. I overlooked that fact so I am the one to blame.

Now I am going to try for the first time FS2Crew!

Thank you for your reply.

R. George Balzaretti

Hi All,

I just purchase both the Q400 Pro Edition including the FS2Crew Bundle, follow the guide and check the Q400 panel, it has fs2crew in the Q400 panel.cfg.

The problem is I dont't see the FS2Crew panel every time I load the Q400? how to bring the fs2crew main panel in the cockpit..? which key to press such as function key?

How to assign the key...look into the manual no instruction for this..may be any help from you will be appreciate it.

I fam using FSX Gold Edition, uninstall the Q 400 and FS2Crew , deactivate my anti virus, set the FS folder exception in the anti virus..still no available?

Thanks

Z.

Dear all member I found it after reading Brindle post and refer again to the manual , page 20 and 21 its clearly have instruction..thanks

"Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:33 PM   BEST ANSWER

Success!  I used the "C" key instead, and voila!

Thanks!

Dear all member I found it after reading Brindle post and refer again to the manual , page 20 and 21 its clearly have instruction..thanks

"Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:33 PM   BEST ANSWER

Success!  I used the "C" key instead, and voila!

Thanks!

Glad it's sorted.

Indeed, when in doubt, check the manual  :smile: