Jovabra

Warning if you want to buy products from Simtechdesign.com

Dear Flightsimmers

This is a warning if you want to buy products from Simtechdesign.com.

I have ordered several Precision Flight Control thotlle systems but till now(3 months later) still received nothing .

My order (€ 1398,37) is paid by credit card. Several emails are written on the delivery but every time they turn on with fairy tales and untruths.

Also the promised repayment is still nothing came of it. Promising everything but nothing happens .
My credit card company commissioned for a refund action.

Regards Jo va Bra

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Anything come yet?

(I know this is a year old now but I am interested to see if anything has occured.)

OP indicated he requested a refund from his credit card company after waiting 3 months.  Since he did that, no order should arrive.

About 2 years ago I ordered a yoke and a throttle unit from Simtech Design (Barcelona).  They were also, at the time,  plagued with supply chain problems from the US and I waited a number of months myself for the units to arrive.  

However, in their defence, they were very apologetic about the delay and even offered me a free throttle unit as compensation - worth a few hundred GBP.  What seemed like a disaster,  was made good which restored my faith in the company and the owner.  I think he mentioned changing their business model which would eliminate supply chain issues in future.