Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Captain Sim C-130 Liveries. Anyone able to download them?

Guest dhearn

I have the CS C-130 and would love to be able to get some of the liveries that are advertised on their site. But, everyone of them has it's download link pointing at the CS home page. What give's? Anyone else had any luck getting to them?

Guest Knikolaes

Hello there.I have repainted a few of those liveries and as yet they are unavailableon the CS wb site, HOWEVER I have noticed that both myself and Mr. Prong have uploaded all of our liveries here on AVSIM **smiles**I cannot speak for the other uploaders, but all of my liveries are in ACE compatable format so they can be installed with your ACE utility.Let me know if you have any issues.

Guest Knikolaes

i WOULD love TO DO THAT REPAINT. hOWEVER i AM HOLDING OFF AS THAT VARIANT IS AN l-100-30 AND cAPTAIN sIM IS ACTUALLY DEVELOPING THE l-100 FOR US :-) Annnnd . . .my caps lock was on and I am not typing all that again LOL . . . . Sorry about that.Anyway . . . I will get together with Captain Sim and see if the current paint kit will work on the models they are developing. If it will I will immediately do the repaint. If not I will hold off till they release the proper kit :-)And thank you for the link -- been looking for photos of cargo carriers meself.

I would love a repaint as well, even if it isn't the right model. Either way, looking forward to it, your repaints are beautiful!Hopefully Captain Sim will release a patch and bring me back as a customer who was disappointed with the 727 and 707 enough to hold off on this release for a bit. I do want to fly the herc though!!

Guest Knikolaes

I did just look up that bird by tail number on Airliners.net and downloaded all the photos of her. If I get time this week I'll do the "E" model with the paint and see how she turns out.

awesome, thank you! That is cool they are doing that model though. Look forward to flying around with Air Contractors, Lynden Air Cargo, and First Air. the off the top of my head active cargo companies that fly her

Guest Captain Sim PR

Dear Friends,All available liveries have been uploaded to AVSIM File Library so the links on our Free Liveries page are now functional. Sorry for temporary inconvenience.

Guest allcott

>Dear Friends,>>All available liveries have been uploaded to AVSIM File>Library so the links on our Free Liveries page are now>functional. Sorry for temporary inconvenience. You're HOTLINKING to the Avsim library, not providing a download service of your own?You're a disgrace - unless Avsim gave permission (and somehow I doubt it).Alert sent.Allcott

Allcott,Please don't be so harsh. We are taking care of the situation.

Guest Knikolaes

Ouch . . . . As long as I was all right in uploading my own liveries to AVSIM . . . . Please confirm this? I used the paint kit and uploaded per the procedures I believe I was familiar with.

Guest allcott

My comments are not aimned at you Christopher. I'm sure Avsim is grateful for you uploading to their library. But Captain Sim - a payware developer - hotlinking to Avsim files? It's funny. Everytime CS start to look like they are getting their reputation back they just can't help but show their true colours. Allcott

Chris,You are fine. The only point of interest here is the hot linking. We have contacted Captain Sim.

Guest Knikolaes

Okay many thanks. **whew** GOing to go breathe now **smiles**

Breathing is good. I enjoy breathing...sometimes. I'm so wierd... :)