Sign in to follow this  
revporl

FS Economy or FS Captain or FS Passengers

Hi,

I'd like to add a bit of structure to my flying, mostly larger GA aircraft around Europe. I have subscribed to FSEconomy but can't find any of the planes I have available near any airport I would like fly from! I've used FS Passengers with FS9 years and found it a bit repetitive eventually. Never tried FS Captain, does this add anything extra than what's offered by FSPassengers and isn't this aimed solely at airliners? Any other options or ideas?

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

FSCaptain has a free demo that is fully functional. The only restriction is that you can only depart from a few airports. You can also listen to

to get an idea about the features of FSCaptain.

Peter

There's also Air Hauler 2, it's in early access though. Has both cargo and pax.

• Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Hi,

Thanks for that folks. Just done a demo flight with FS Captain Manchester>Zurich in a King Air. Seems to have a lot of potential. I'll buy a license for this one.

Cheers,

Paul

Tried them all -- for GA flying FS Economy is the BEST and FREE !! You said you can't find any desired a/c at desired airports.  Use the search function to find your desired aircraft NEAR your preferred airport.   Rent it and fly it to your desired airport , then keep renting until you're ready to buy your own.  Very simple - very sophisticated and AMAZING community of fellow flyers.  You can eventually buy FBOs, establish your own companies and have other  REAL pilots flying for YOU .  Here's a link for anyone else interested in checking out a fantastic FREE program >>

http://www.fseconomy.net/welcome 

WAT1460.png

for me thje biggest issue , feature required is a proper save and resume feature cant complete flights in one sitting. Trialling fs captain at the moment looks good but a bit buggy , getting there though . Fs passengers no go same for fs economy. Anybody on air hauler 2 as no demo how well does the save work and will i get penalised if it takes 3-4 days to complete flight. From what I have seen graphically looks better .I like mainly tubeliners but do the odd ga flight . Wish I could trial air hauler and decide.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Trialling fs captain at the moment looks good but a bit buggy , getting there though .

Hi Cannow,

FSCaptain is quite complex, so something that may first look like a bug may actually be a feature. I suggest to go to the FSCaptain forum and ask for help if you get stuck.

Peter

There's also Air Hauler 2, it's in early access though. Has both cargo and pax.

Still in early access, but very good, especially for GA flying. (I have FSCaptain, FSPassenger, Airhauler1 and Airhauler2).

FS Captain +1

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Hi Cannow,FSCaptain is quite complex, so something that may first look like a bug may actually be a feature. I suggest to go to the FSCaptain forum and ask for help if you get stuck.Peter

Thanks have now got it networked only way i could get sound levels right and issue where admin would not open due to permissions sorted due to two test files created .Still quite nice will do some more flights with test airports .Still considering air hauler but need to know more about job expiry and saved flights .it can take me 3 to 4 days to complete a 3 hr flights .as often only have an hour a day to sit at pc.no problem on fs captain but all the air hauler forums says is though you can save and resume a flight the real world clock is ticking.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Give this a shot!   I think this tool alongside FSCaptain will complete me.  <3

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Can I say thanks very much for your tool!

I've installed into P3D 3.4 and am looking forward to trying!

Give this a shot!   I think this tool alongside FSCaptain will complete me.  <3

Thanks, guys!

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Hi Bjoern

Is there any way you could include an ILS filter with frequencies in the destination search?

Thanks

Jay