Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

FTX Central update question

Hey guys

I know this is a old topic

Thou i am stumped with hiw ftx central v3 works i have orbx sp4 and a few of their airports now ftx global is installed and wanted to just fly in oceana region with only orbx aus . Noticed there is no hybrid mode

Would i have to disable via scenery library editor? Or is it disabled automatically in that region?

Thanks

Mike

After the release of FTX Central v3, the hibrid mode is not needed anymore. You won't have to disable anything, unless you're concerned by VAS issues.

Cheers, Ed

Ed Patino

P3Dv4.5HF#2 (Client) - Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 // Rig: Corsair 600T Graphite - ASUS MBoard X99 Deluxe - CPU Intel i7-5820k 6-cores - 32GB RAM - MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti 11GB - 3 x SSD x 1TB Samsung/Crucial + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD External Seagate 2TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000W - VR Oculus Rift // Gaming Laptop ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - Nvidia RTX 2070 - 2TB SSD - 2TB HDD // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

After the release of FTX Central v3, the hibrid mode is not needed anymore. You won't have to disable anything, unless you're concerned by VAS issues.

Cheers, Ed

Thank you

Much appreciated