Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

Electronic Flight Bag for P3D on Android?

Hey guys. I have a multi monitor setup. I usually only fly on a single screen, and I use the other to show charts etc. However, when I do fly with Nvidia Surround, I miss being able to use my Android tablet for something usefull. The perfect thing would have been to have Aivlasoft EFB on it, but I dont think that works on android. Do you have any good suggestions what app I can use on my android device in relation to flight simming?

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Hey guys. I have a multi monitor setup. I usually only fly on a single screen, and I use the other to show charts etc. However, when I do fly with Nvidia Surround, I miss being able to use my Android tablet for something usefull. The perfect thing would have been to have Aivlasoft EFB on it, but I dont think that works on android. Do you have any good suggestions what app I can use on my android device in relation to flight simming?

I use the Navigraph Charts app from the Google Play store on my Android tablet. Requires a cheap yearly subscription to the online chart database. Absolutely brilliant thing to have. I can pull up any chart for any airport world wide.

Eric 

I use the Navigraph Charts app from the Google Play store on my Android tablet. Requires a cheap yearly subscription to the online chart database. Absolutely brilliant thing to have. I can pull up any chart for any airport world wide.

Yep I have that, and I totally agree with you :) Do you know of more "gadgets" that are nice to use on an android tablet? I mean, EFB from Aivlasoft would be soooo cool if it were available.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Yep I have that, and I totally agree with you :) Do you know of more "gadgets" that are nice to use on an android tablet? I mean, EFB from Aivlasoft would be soooo cool if it were available.

If you fly online I use FSRadar to see who is where and what ATC is online. Uses Google Maps.

Eric 

Hi Andreas,

Not sure where you are in the world but here in the uk i have previously purchased second hand pc's for £100 or so. Network them together, install EFB across the network and away you go.

You can also run ASN and Pro Atc x across a network..

If you own an iPad, you cannot touch the incredible features of Splashtop...is it available on android tablets…????...do you have a Windows laptop?

....hmmmmmmm how bout, http://www.splashtop.com/press_release/splashtop-2-now-available-android-tablets-top-remote-desktop-app-faster-simpler-secure

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2