Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Milviz News - June 19th.

Folks,

From Milviz Facebook:

C-130J animations done... First export coming up....

Beaver passengers/pilots/cargo done. Beta coming up in 30 days or less.

KA300 passengers/pilots done. Integration of external engine code coming up. FMS 3000 coding ongoing. Beta in 60 days with luck!

KA350i passenger/pilots done. Integration of engine code coming up, PL-21 coding, FMS 3000 coding all ongoing.

Mu-2 coding ongoing. Integration of GPS/GTN units done.

T-38C coding ongoing and moving ahead. Alpha soon (with luck!)

F-15C coding ongoing and moving ahead

SR-71A coding ongoing and moving ahead

F-4E/F-4S Tacpack coding nearly done and heading into beta this week!!!! (no A-G radar will be released at this time. We're working on it but...it's proving difficult...

Huey Redux coding/model fixes nearly done. Beta in 2 weeks or less!!!! (note for this one... unless you bought it directly from us, there will be no rebate or discount. Sorry!)

F-16C modeling is ongoing.

Avanti P180II is IN CODE!!!!

Lear 60XR is IN CODE!!

Bobcat is two months away from beta!

We are looking at doing the YF-23 Redux. New paint, VC from our Eagle E (as per the real deal) and Tacpack... what say you?

Source:https://www.facebook.com/Milviz

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

That's a lot of projects

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

And MilViz is not a huge company!

Thanks for the update.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I wasn't even aware they were working at a King Air 300, I only knew about the 350i version. Apparently it will not be ready before the end of the year, in the best scenario.

As far as the MU-2 Solitaire is concerned, I lost my hopes to see it released in 2016.

Milviz has 28 employees, 22 full time according to information they have provided.

I wasn't even aware they were working at a King Air 300, I only knew about the 350i version. Apparently it will not be ready before the end of the year, in the best scenario.

As far as the MU-2 Solitaire is concerned, I lost my hopes to see it released in 2016.

The KA300 is going to be released absolutely before the end of the year and, it's super likely that the 350i will be as well.

Mu-2... we will see...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

That is why I buy products from this company.

So looking forward to a decent C-130 to replace the aged CS C-130X.

Thanks for the heads-up, and all kudos to MilViz.

• Upvote 1

Milviz has 28 employees, 22 full time according to information they have provided.

Bigger than I thought!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

That is a huge update.  I'm excited about nearly all of those projects.

Hi Folks,

Does the King Air 300 have more traditional instruments or does it use the same ones as the 350i ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Steam Gauges AFAIK. Which is just perfect... A 350i with proline21 and a 300 for old school "driving" :)

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The 300 has the small PFD's as per the pics we posted on FB... (yes, eons and eons ago!)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Ooops, i stand corrected :P

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The KA300 is going to be released absolutely before the end of the year and, it's super likely that the 350i will be as well.

Thanks for the update.

Will you offer any kind of combined offer (i.e. both for a discounted price) or upgrade from the first to the latter or will they be two completely separated products?