Sign in to follow this  
YokerPoker

Tanker 10 texture for CLS DC10

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in painting the 10 Tanker Carrier DC-10 fire tanker for the Commercial Level Simulations DC10 model in the livery of the 10 or 11. There doesn't seem to be one out their anywhere for the CLS DC-10. No need to worry about the belly Tank.....There is one freeware version, but it is for the old Swiss Air DC-10 without a VC. I'm betting it would be a great way to show off your talent. I would be more that happy to compensate!

I would post an image here but it sounds like it will get me in trouble with AVSIM!

A friend and I plan on posting Fire Fighting video's on my YouTube channel and Facebook and will give full credit for the paint.

I do paint, but have a hard time lining up split bmp's!