Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Anyone have UT2 in P3D that move

I have UT2 installed in P3d v3.3 and did a test

set p3d to seattle Tacoma

set A1 traffic to 65%

set simulation rate to x 4

and waited, not much happened,

I then opened the ATC window and selected - ATIS -  then Ground -  bingo -  over the next few minutes a regular stream of A1 traffic moved from stands to takeoff

Btw - I used the LM option to install UT2 into my separate  add-on objects folder outside the sim install folder (I'm using this for add on aircraft as well if the option is available)

KH

No problems here, traffic moving normally.

I suggest uninstalling/reinstalling.

The only problem annoying me is the licence file that is detected by Windows defender as a false positive. I wonder if it is an open door to my PC that could be used by hackers.

Edit: I used this method.

Richard,

In the %appdata%\roaming\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\Databases folder do you have at least two files named "UT2Daily_Official.db" and "UT2Weekly_Official.db"?

What are your traffic sliders set to in P3D (not UT2)? If they're above zero set them to zero and do you still see AI planes sitting at the gates?

When installing UT2 did the installer spend a lot of time checking repaints, updating databases, etc as you updated from version to version?

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

The only problem annoying me is the licence file that is detected by Windows defender as a false positive

iam  surprised  that its  still working   since  usually  when windows detects  a false  positive  its  sends  it  to quarantine  which in turns   out ut2  doesn't  start up.   been  a  thread  about  this  already    and  the solution was  to   exclude   ut2   from  scanning

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have UT2 installed in P3d v3.3 and did a test

set p3d to seattle Tacoma

set A1 traffic to 65%

This is very interesting will try this - thank you much

No problems here, traffic moving normally.

I suggest uninstalling/reinstalling.

All installed working well just no movment - thanks

Richard,

In the %appdata%\roaming\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\Databases folder do you have at least two files named "UT2Daily_Official.db" and "UT2Weekly_Official.db"?

Sure do - gave up on UT2 and uninstalled it - using freeware which seems to work lot less hassle and looks great - thanks all for the help - much appreciated

Pete  did all of the exclusions and such that didn't matter 

Rich Sennett

Cant believe nobody knows what I am doing wrong this must be common - are all others just loading UT2 and seeing moving traffic ? or doing something to induce it - FLight1 UT2 forum is useless dont want to know you if your using P3D

This  could  be  your  issue   kevin,  since  its   its  put  your  ut2  dll  in quarantine  it  want  work,  if  it  has  you got  to restore  back again   and   exclude  your  av  or  windows  or  what ever  av  your  using to exclude  scanning  of  the flight  one  folder

http://www.avsim.com/topic/488650-ultimate-traffic-2-invalid-license-issue/

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Is your exe.xml file configured correctly, Richard? Maybe post a screenshot for us to check?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Is your exe.xml file configured correctly, Richard? Maybe post a screenshot for us to check?

Its fine Chris - no biggie - at least I can control ai now in P3D  :wink:

2a9e7vm.jpg

Rich Sennett

Rich,  What about your Simconnect,  Did you try and Install them all (6 i think) 

Rich,  What about your Simconnect,  Did you try and Install them all (6 i think) 

Yes have the mall first thing I do when I load up new sim - no worries Elaine not a big deal 

Elaine what do you mean by 6 of them there isint 6 of them to load in redist folder ?

I have 4 of them in add remove programs

Rich Sennett