Sign in to follow this  
henrimarch

hydraulic pressure gauge

I can't find the hydraulic pressure gauge, posted this in the unofficial x-plane.org forum but so far no answer.

So I'll try it here, can anyone give me a hint in the right direction where this gauge can be found.

Thanks Marco, I will look for it there, getting old I think...

Don't feel bad, I had to have it pointed out to me as well early in beta... asked for but didn't get that added to list of illustrations.  I've got one of my quick views set up for the first officer's seat to give me a view of that gauge.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 20/06/2016 at 7:14 PM, downscc said:

I've got one of my quick views set up for the first officer's seat to give me a view of that gauge.

Dan, 

I am not at home right now. 

Would it be possible to post a screenshot? 

(Shortly I thought the hydraulic pressure could be the gauge numbered 233/234 in the POH...)

Andreas Berg
pmdg_j41_banner.jpgpmdg_trijet.jpg

PMDG 737NGX -- PMDG J41 -- PMDG 77L/77F/77W -- PMDG B744 -- i7 8700K PC1151 12MB 3.7GHz -- Corsair Cooling H100X -- DDR4 16GB TridentZ -- MSI Z370 Tomahawk -- MSI RTX2080 DUKE 8G OC -- SSD 500GB M.2 -- Thermaltake 550W --

1 minute ago, 19AB67 said:

Dan, 

I am not at home right now. 

Would it be possible to post a screenshot? 

(Shortly I thought the hydraulic pressure could be the gauge numbered 233/234 in the POH...)

I no longer have XPL installed, sorry.  If you are looking for it look at about where the FO right knee would be.

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

I no longer have XPL

Buhu, neither the FSX version? 

:sad:

Maybe somebody else?

Andreas Berg

PMDG 737NGX -- PMDG J41 -- PMDG 77L/77F/77W -- PMDG B744 -- i7 8700K PC1151 12MB 3.7GHz -- Corsair Cooling H100X -- DDR4 16GB TridentZ -- MSI Z370 Tomahawk -- MSI RTX2080 DUKE 8G OC -- SSD 500GB M.2 -- Thermaltake 550W --

1 hour ago, 19AB67 said:

Buhu, neither the FSX version? 

:sad:

Maybe somebody else?

You don't need a saved view to see it, just pan to the right and lower the FO yoke, it will be in that line of sight.

Dan Downs KCRP

15 hours ago, randomTOTEN said:

Does this help?

Robert, thank you, you make my day! 

Andreas Berg