Sign in to follow this  
sidler

Prepar 3D v3.3.5 traffic

I installed Pre3D v3.3.5........now I have no air or vehicle traffic. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

Dick

Hello Dick.

When you do a fresh Install, By default all traffic is turned off in Prepar3D settings, have you adjusted these settings and checked again

Hi Poppet

Yes, I have all my traffic settings set to maximum, still no traffic!

Dick

Did you do a full Install or did you update using the Update Installers? 

Go here Prepar3D  ► Scenery  ► World  ►  scenery

Look for this    trafficAircraft.bgl  It should be down nearly at the bottom,   What does yours say? 

Is there any possibility whatsoever that you have a fs2004 based ai model installed? Even a single such incident will shut down 100% of your traffic.

Very good Stephen

Sidler

Do you have any Ai Traffic Ad On's.   Did you do a full Install or Update using updater Installers? 

I did a full install with no Ad On's at all and no up-date's...........

p.s. Even tried a repair.

I did a full install with no Ad On's at all and no up-date's...........

p.s. Even tried a repair.

I could make a list of the things that were wrong with 3.2, that I noticed during the two days I flew it. My 737 NGX, FS 2 Crew, Acars from my VA , all had intermittent problems. I finally uninstalled it and went back to 3.2, and now everything is working properly. I tried repairing and reinstalling 3.3, to no avail.  :fool:   What a hassle. 

\

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Hi Bobsk8

I'm almost there (going back to v3.2)................

Dick

Wonder if 3.5 is why I am not getting ai movement - hmmm 

Rich Sennett

Thanks for your reply's guy's...tomorrow is another day.  I will try to clean everything out and try again tomorrow.

Dick

I use MyTraffic6 and I'm getting AI with 3.3.5. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thats good to know Greg - thanks

I wish I could help more.  I had traffic at EDDF, Copenhagen, Tampa and a few planes up at altitude.  At least it says that AI works in 3.3.5...but why it isn't for some folks, I don't know.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM