Sign in to follow this  
Ivar Dozon

World of AI traffic density?

Hello.

Since I'm new to this forum, I didn't really know where to put this tread, but since I'm using Prepar3D, I put it here.

Acually a pretty simple question, Is there any way to increase the traffic density on World of AI (WOAI)?

Of course I tried to increase traffic density within the normal P3D setting, with no luck.

Any Ideas?

-Ivar

Add more parking spots.  Add more routes, :smile:

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Add more parking spots.  Add more routes, :smile:

And how do you "add routes and parking spots"?

Thanks.

Aifp and ade

Aifp will create plans and ade for parking spots

If you want more plans then look at aig

Pete Little

Aifp and ade

Aifp will create plans and ade for parking spots

If you want more plans then look at aig

I'm really sorry, but once again, what acually is aifp and ade?

Is it exe programs or what? And if so, where do you locate them?

Thanks.

Aifp and ade are separate programs both are free to download

I'm not sure if you can get them in the library or not but just google them

Aifp is a program for creating ai aircaft flight plans using your ai aircraft in fsx or p3d

Basically aifp needs to know where this ai aircraft directory is then you can either make your own timetables or go to the aig website and download the airline you want to use

Then run aifp and insert the aircraft for each route, let aifp compile it and then insert into fsx or p3d.

Thats the very simplified version there are more things you need to do,like downloading ai models and paints and making a couple of entries in the simobjects folder and scenery addons but its not dificult

Ade - Airport design editor this lets you create new airports or change exsisting ones therefore you can add parking spots,change the size of current ones and generally do what you like to the afcad file for the airport. It also allows you to specify what airline will use a particular parking spot

Pete Little

AI Flight Planner - dont ask lol have no idea how to use it

http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?Folder=AIFP&JS=TRUE

Aifp and ade are separate programs both are free to download

I'm not sure if you can get them in the library or not but just google them

Aifp is a program for creating ai aircaft flight plans using your ai aircraft in fsx or p3d

Basically aifp needs to know where this ai aircraft directory is then you can either make your own timetables or go to the aig website and download the airline you want to use

Then run aifp and insert the aircraft for each route, let aifp compile it and then insert into fsx or p3d.

Thats the very simplified version there are more things you need to do,like downloading ai models and paints and making a couple of entries in the simobjects folder and scenery addons but its not dificult

Ade - Airport design editor this lets you create new airports or change exsisting ones therefore you can add parking spots,change the size of current ones and generally do what you like to the afcad file for the airport. It also allows you to specify what airline will use a particular parking spot

Thank you both for your answers, I'm downloading them now!