Sign in to follow this  
JPR

Update to 1.10.0044 version

Hello :smile:

I followed the download process of the new version of the DC-6 (1.10.0044 version) :

How do I get it?:

Easy!  Log in to your account in our eCommerce system, go to your order history, navigate to the download link and pull a brand new copy.  You can run this installer and it will update the installation for you.

You can always uninstall your original installation and then install this new v1.10.0044 too, if you like.  Either method will get you to the same place.

Then I have executed the installer (in overwritting my precedent DC-6). I indicated the location of X-Plane on my hard drive. And everything went well.

-----
But when I look at the DC-6 integrated windows panels and I look for the file contents, for example "...\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\PMDG\DC-6\Documentation\Douglas DC-6B-R2800 CB16.txt" the indicated version is "1.0" ...

Question : am I in the new 1.10.0044 Version ?

544143dc6version.jpg

Thank you. :smile:

*** Jean-Pierre *** (french user)

X-Plane v12.0.9-rc5 - Windows 10 Pro // Laptop MSI GS75 Stealth dual screens ; RAM : 32 Go DDR4 @ 3200 MHz ; CPU: I9-10980HK @ 5.3 GHz ; GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super - VRAM 8 Go  ; 1 disk SSD : 2 To // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + Saitek Throttle Quadrant + rudder pedals MFG Crosswing // TrackIR_5

But when I look at the DC-6 integrated windows panels and I look for the file contents, for example "...\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\PMDG\DC-6\Documentation\Douglas DC-6B-R2800 CB16.txt"

As noted by the very first line of this file, it's the PFPX profile that we've provided for use in another program (PFPX and not X-Plane). Its versioning is not relevant to the aircraft itself.

The version number on the fuel and ramp managers is simply a typographical error.

Kyle Rodgers

Those will probably remain ver 1.0 until ver 2.0.

Best place to look for version info is in your windows control panel under installed programs.

Dan Downs KCRP

Ok, thank's for the answer :smile:

It's Ok.

I looked for the file : "...\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\PMDG\DC-6\documentation\README_PMDG_DC6_Base_XPL.txt" and it say :

PMDG DC-6 Base Package for X-Plane            VERSION v1.10.0044

X-PLANE    RELEASE VERSION   X-PLANE

11JUN16         READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT        0000Z

.../...

All is OK, I'm in 1.10.0044 version.

-----

Jean-Pierre Richaume

*** Jean-Pierre *** (french user)

X-Plane v12.0.9-rc5 - Windows 10 Pro // Laptop MSI GS75 Stealth dual screens ; RAM : 32 Go DDR4 @ 3200 MHz ; CPU: I9-10980HK @ 5.3 GHz ; GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super - VRAM 8 Go  ; 1 disk SSD : 2 To // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + Saitek Throttle Quadrant + rudder pedals MFG Crosswing // TrackIR_5