Sign in to follow this  
Brian_A_Neuman

Product Activation

Good afternoon,

I just did the install of P3D 3.3.5. It is asking for my product activation code. I tried to enter it, but got an error message. I dont recall having to do this in the past. Am I missing something? Thank you.

I will go on to say I get this error message when it asks to validate:

ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (5044,71013,1)

And its with both my 777 and NGX.

Lol...solved my own problem.

Was cleaning out the msconfig file, and disabled FLEXNET. Dont do that :) I reactivated it, and all works properly again.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Brian, please deal direct with PMDG rather than the user forum for this.  Open a ticket and PMDG Product Support and they will get you squared away.  Let them know why you were activating the product, normally this is not required when updating P3D so explain the steps you took to get to where you are.  You may need to create a support account to open a new ticket here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,

Thanks. I did both before I recognized what I had done. I solved my own problem by retracing my steps. It was a bizzare problem, but fortunately it was caused by my own stupidity rather then an actual installation issue.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators