Sign in to follow this  
DaveCT2003

Majestic Dash 8 P3D V3.35 Patch Released

Friends,

We (Majestic Beta Team members) recently tested an update to bring the Dash 8 up to P3D V3.3.5 compatibility, and the update has been released.  You'll find the 1.018d patch in the Majestic User Area.

There will also be a small update coming out for FSX users, though I believe the FSX Update mainly affects Shared Cockpit connections.

The update was tested in Shared Cockpit in three different scenarios, one pilot, Shared Cockpit with Two Pilots, and Shared Cockpit with Two Pilots and an Observer. 

The update was also testing in in Shared Cockpit mode with two pilots running different versions of P3D

Example 1: Pilot with P3DV3.35, Copilot with P3DV3.2

Example 2: Pilot with P3DV3.35, Copilot with P3DV3.3

Example 3: Pilot with P3DV3.35, Copilot with P3DV3.3, Observer with P3DV3.3

Our thanks to Andreas Stangenes for giving us a hand with testing the Shared Cockpit with Observer mode.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 2

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Fantastic! Thanks for the heads-up. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Friends,

We (Majestic Beta Team members) recently tested an update to bring the Dash 8 up to P3D V3.3.5 compatibility, and the update has been released.  You'll find the 1.018d patch 

Thank you Dave  :wink:

Rich Sennett

I installed earlier today and posted the availability in the unofficial forum. No bugs in 3.3.5 and working great so far!

• Upvote 1

perfect. i have 3.1 , can i still upgrade?

henry

The patch is only for the latest official version of P3D, V3.3.5.

You may of course upgrade your P3D to the latest version, otherwise I would stay with the present version you have of the Dash 8.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Friends,

You are most welcome.  I hope you are enjoying this amazing aircraft model.

• Upvote 2

Dave Hodges

Great plane, one of the finest. Thanks Dave and thanks also OneWhoKnocks53 for the report.

• Upvote 1

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

The FSX update I mentioned above is included in the update.  Sorry it took me so long to post it... to be honest, I forgot until I saw this thread.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

The FSX update I mentioned above is included in the update.  Sorry it took me so long to post it... to be honest, I forgot until I saw this thread.

Best wishes.

This is my file download name - assuming this is the correct file Dave thanks

mjc8-400-Pilot-1_019-inst

Rich Sennett