Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Everyone's 777 license is going to expire this year! (Really, there is proof)

Steve-

PMDG's new revenue strategy.  micro purchases.  You have to send us $5 every three years to keep your license.  :Tounge:

Dear Dovetail - he's just kidding. It's not a good idea.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

As I clicked this thread I was getting ready to lay the smack down. Totally thought this was going to be the latest ridiculous customer conspiracy theory haha.

For what it's worth all those dates were the real ones on the airplane we surveyed.

Out of interest, what was the reg of the real world plane you surveyed? :P Or the airline?

Out of interest, what was the reg of the real world plane you surveyed? :P Or the airline?

Based on the flightdeck and the blue carpet, I think it was an older Delta 777.

Nice one!  At least the paperwork isn't out of date just yet .... or you would have all been flying illegally!

There is a saying "When the weight of the paperwork equals the weight of the aircraft you are cleared for take-off!!"

Bertie Goddard