Sign in to follow this  
Guest OneTinSoldier

Captain Sim 707 vs JustFlight 707

Guest godfather181

So which one of these two is the better (more realistic) so I can decide which one to get?

Guest naarala

Isn't it the same plane actually? Captain Sim's 707 in both cases.Jonne

Just flight is merely the publisher of the same aircraft. Try a search next time you can usually find the information you need that way.

Guest godfather181

Oooh. (Smacks self on head)...So is this the best 707 package out there or are there others to consider?

"Perfect" Flight might have one (they seem to copy everyone's ideas) but I'd hardly call their products good and would think ANY other product to be superior.

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,I don't have the JustFlight/CS 707 but there has been a lot said about the CS 707. Again, if you search the forums, you will find out a lot about it. Some have said they llike it, but I have seen many complaints about things that are broken/incorrect with it, and that it is badly in need of a patch which it has never received even though it was released looong ago.Do you feel that you need a Virtual Cokpit? If not and freeware is not out of the question, the go to http://www.simufly.com/hjg/ and get the Historic Jetliners Group 707. They have have really nice models(of a few different 707 variants) with many different paints to choose from. Then get the panel here in the Avsim library by Paul Golding, Chris Alevritis, or another author of your choosing. Paul Golding's is an FS2002 panel but works fine in FS2004.Author: Paul GoldingFilename: pg7072k2.zipAuthor: Chris AlevritisFilename: ca707pnl.zipThe best thing might be to get the wonderful Dreamfleet 727. I got it the moment it was released and it's a really wonderful peice of work!Hope that helps,OneTinSoldier