Sign in to follow this  
Twenty6

KLAR no parking spots

Hi all,

KLAR is an Orbx Global Freeware airport. Files in question is ADE_FTX_FTXG_KLAR.BGL and ADE_FTX_FTXG_KLAR_CVX.BGL in P3Dv3.3.5.

No parking spots, not even for fuel. This is an Orbx built AFCAD and they do a good job even on their freeware scenery. I'm wondering if this is the way they built it, or did the upgrade/migration mess with it?

TIA

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Hi all,

KLAR is an Orbx Global Freeware airport. Files in question is ADE_FTX_FTXG_KLAR.BGL and ADE_FTX_FTXG_KLAR_CVX.BGL in P3Dv3.3.5.

No parking spots, not even for fuel. This is an Orbx built AFCAD and they do a good job even on their freeware scenery. I'm wondering if this is the way they built it, or did the upgrade/migration mess with it?

TIA

Why not ask over at their forum?  The dev who did the airport will be able to tell you himself.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

I'm wondering if this is the way they built it, or did the upgrade/migration mess with it?

Hello

I believe they forgot to add the parking/gate spots.

Do as Stew said

or if you can't wait:

There is an easy fix for that.

Just download ADE.(Fantastic Tool)

Load  ADE_FTX_FTXG_KLAR.BGL into ADE and place them manually.

Cheers.

Hi Everyone,

I'm the developer of KLAR.  Sorry for missing that, and thanks for reporting. 

As soon as I get back onto my system, maybe early next week, I'll be able to check it out, and, get an update into the next group of the FTX Global Freeware Airports.

Rod

Rod Beck

Hi Everyone,

As soon as I get back onto my system, maybe early next week, I'll be able to check it out, and, get an update into the next group of the FTX Global Freeware Airports.

Rod

Hi Rod,

No problem. I was more interested to see if this was a problem created after I migrated to the new unified lookup system in FTX Central 2. Given the quality of your scenery, even the freeware scenery, I thought it odd there were no parking spots. Also noticed this at KMLS if that's your work.

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to more of your work.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Hi Everyone,

Rod

Hi, Rod.  Thanks for your reply.  I also posted over at Orbx, where several have noted the same thing.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"