Sign in to follow this  
RamonB

Aero Commander 500S (Interior Cleanup WIP)

So! Did you like the plane?

Your welcome.

My pleasure.

Thanks!

Base is still black was tan before - you know that right ? just an fyi - I can look into it also thought you added my overhead light fix doesnt seem to be in latest package 

No worries i took care of it - thank you

Rich Sennett

Base is still black was tan before - you know that right ? just an fyi - I can look into it also thought you added my overhead light fix doesnt seem to be in latest package 

No worries i took care of it - thank you

The Base: You are correct, I forgot to revert the overlay on that one. (will redo)

Your overhead light fix is there, I just softened it a bit.

Please send me those changes you made,  and I will place them in the package.

Cheers.

The Base: You are correct, I forgot to revert the overlay on that one. (will redo)

Your overhead light fix is there, I just softened it a bit.

Please send me those changes you made,  and I will place them in the package.

Cheers.

Dont bother I will send them to you and have a better overhead night lighting  - pm you 

Have you noticed in dawn dusk and night when the lights are on its a pixelated mess not your fault thats how careando made it I am going to look into to it 

Rich Sennett

Dont bother I will send them to you and have a better overhead night lighting  - pm you 

Have you noticed in dawn dusk and night when the lights are on its a pixelated mess not your fault thats how careando made it I am going to look into to it 

Yes i have.

Much more noticeable in the top panel and windows; can't do much about it since the night textures don't show the pixelated colors. So it has to be the VC light emitting sources.

I can reduce the effect by modifying the HDR lighting (specially saturation and bloom) and it almost disappears if I turn HDR off.

Cheers.

Yes i have.

Much more noticeable in the top panel and windows; can't do much about it since the night textures don't show the pixelated colors. So it has to be the VC light emitting sources.

I can reduce the effect by modifying the HDR lighting (specially saturation and bloom) and it almost disappears if I turn HDR off.

Cheers.

Yes Ramon you are correct has serious issues with hdr at night - I checked good call - files sent to you - overhead lighted panel is better now I actually spent a bit more time on it

I guess there still designing around fsx - no hdr there

Rich Sennett

Thanks Rich

Files added to the zip file.

Thanks Ramon - shut off hdr in P3D and the pixelation was much better so it appears Carenado does not take hdr into consideration - hope they do in the future 

Rich Sennett

Not much time spent in it yet but will suit-uo the new revised textures and give them a try. 

I​ can see the Carenado-ness throughout, something kind of hard to explain, but similar in all their products I have experienced.

Like the improvements that I have seen so far. Will report back after I make the new improvements and get to fly it a bit more.

Appreciate the work done to make it better.

Kind regards,

Hi,

Can I suggest  to bright a bit the two overhead knobs

Regards

ASemana

Hi,

Can I suggest  to bright a bit the two overhead knobs

Regards

I was thinking the same, just a while ago.

Let me see..

Cheers

Thanks Rich

Files added to the zip file.

Guys/Gals please note this is combined work by Richard Sennett & Myself.

Aero Commander 500S (Cleanup 1.091 TAN Yoke).zip

Cheers.

on the night textures I'm not getting landing lights with HDR off. but of course get the pixelated colors with HDR on.

edit just done another check . they are ok.

bob

Yes i have.

Cheers.

This is still WIP, or do we have to live with the pixelated issues at night/dusk?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

This is still WIP, or do we have to live with the pixelated issues at night/dusk?.

Cheers, Ed

Hello

The pixelation is seen regardless of what texture set you use (Original, or ours)

The problem is not created by the interior texture repaints. I it the way Carenado coded the VC light emitting sources for this plane.

They are not "optimized" to handle HDR. (at least on mid or high settings.

Perhaps if we submit tickets we could convince Carenado to modify/make their VC compatible with P3D HDR. (I highly doubt that.)

Only solution now is to turn off HDR, or set it at minimum levels.

See these pictures,

HDR OFF 

HDROFFTextures2016-6-25_15-17-15-930.md.

HDR LOW

HDRLOW2016-6-25_15-6-23-95.md.jpg HDRLOWonoriginaltextures.md.jpg

HDR MED

HDRMED2016-6-25_15-10-24-143.md.jpg HDRMEDonoriginaltextures.md.jpg

HDR HIGH

HDRHIGH2016-6-25_15-13-59-632.md.jpg HDRHIGHonoriginaltextures.md.jpg

Sorry, can't provide solution unless someone has a better idea (MDL?)

As stated before, this is still WIP for the textures.

(finish cleaning the night textures, add some light to the overhead panel knobs/switches and reapply some shadows)

Cheers.

Yup Carenado should start designing with P3D in mind 

Rich Sennett

Sorry, can't provide solution unless someone has a better idea (MDL?)

As stated before, this is still WIP for the textures.
(finish cleaning the night textures, add some light to the overhead panel knobs/switches and reapply some shadows)

Cheers.

Hi Ramon, thanks for the kind explanation. Clearly understood.

I would be glad to see your work when it's finished.

Thanks for the contribution of all of you, guys.

Cheers, Ed

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers