Sign in to follow this  
RamonB

Aero Commander 500S (Interior Cleanup WIP)

Does anyone else notice that this plane (with or without revised textures) really makes the sim slow down to something like half the FPS?

When I start (back to back) other aircraft, for instance the RealAir Turbine Duke, and the Shrike in the same exact scenario and settings, the Shrike is problematic.

I would have thought it should be the other way around as the Duke is somewhat more sophisticated an aircraft.

Kind regards,

Does anyone else notice that this plane (with or without revised textures) really makes the sim slow down to something like half the FPS?

When I start (back to back) other aircraft, for instance the RealAir Turbine Duke, and the Shrike in the same exact scenario and settings, the Shrike is problematic.

I would have thought it should be the other way around as the Duke is somewhat more sophisticated an aircraft.

Kind regards,

Hi Stephen, just done a flight from KBUR up the coast, no frame rate drop, started off at 24/25 then 29/30 for the rest of the flight, running ftx south/cal with ASN.

did a reinstall this morning of the AC500s due to texture problems,(either PTA or new panel mods) also reinstalled my Shaders folder.

now parked up at Santa Barbara.

bob

Kind regards,

Excellent performance with the Shrike here. If I was you, I would look for something else.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thanks Bob and Ed,

Definitely only the shrike, after testing it with numerous default and pay-ware aircraft.

I'll give it another reinstall and see...

Kind regards,

If you have carenavigraph.dll in your P3d or FSX folder, add .off to the name and see if that makes a difference.

Bert

Thanks Rich

Files added to the zip file.

Guys/Gals please note this is combined work by Richard Sennett & Myself.

Aero Commander 500S (Cleanup 1.091 TAN Yoke).zip

Cheers.

Hi Ramon,

I only saw your "clean-up work" today, sorry. I just downloaded and tested it. Outstanding job!! Must have been a ton of work. Thanks a lot.

Bernd

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Hi Ramon,

I only saw your "clean-up work" today, sorry. I just downloaded and tested it. Outstanding job!! Must have been a ton of work. Thanks a lot.

Bernd

My pleasure Bernd

Hope you enjoy them.

Does anyone have the Aero Commander 500S (Cleanup 1.091 TAN Yoke).zip file? The link no longer works. Thanks.

Gerry

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

From the description, the file carenado_ac500s_interior.zip in the Files section sounds like the one in this thread.

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

Thank you!