Sign in to follow this  
Tyrion

Future of the J41?

I really want the PMDG J41 to be FSX:SE compatible, I have fallen in love with it when I saw it, I was about to purchase the aircraft until I saw that it is not compatible with Steam edition of FSX. I wonder when the J41 will be wrapped up.

You're not alone but I've already got it!  Did you see this post from last September?

Hopefully the plan hasn't changed but all attempts to get confirmation of that in this forum have produced no response - not even an acknowledgement that the question has been asked which strikes me as a strange way to treat interested customers but there you go.

• Upvote 2

man, i would love the 1900C/D for P3D. I know Carenado has one, but its not the same.

Carenado 1900 is not the same you are correct its better.

Just in case anyone missed it, the J41 was mentioned in a PMDG press release yesterday but sadly the news is not what we were all hoping for:

This officially completes the process of getting our core product line into line with P3D v4- and we can begin shifting focus to evaluating the J41 (unlikely to be converted) [emphasis added]

Source: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/516189-28jul17-updates-for-737-747-777-and-finally-the-pmdg-737-600700-expansion-is-available/

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Come on PMDG . . . Do it. It was an amazing aircraft. Or least investigate the possibility . . . If it is not feasible tell the community and pit this to bed.

It is a cracking plane . . . Thank you PMDG

31 minutes ago, Craigt50 said:

You need to put that survey in a separate thread.

EDIT:...oh...you did!  Heh.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of this for P3Dv4.  Anyone hear the latest on a possible release other than the FB post "landing on your desktop in short order"?

JM Allen

2 minutes ago, LittleBula80 said:

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of this for P3Dv4.  Anyone here the latest on a possible release other than the FB post "landing on your desktop in short order"?

I am sure when there will be news they will be shared by PMDG :)

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com