Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

New CLS A300...anyone have it yet?

Guest CLS_Flight_Dynamics

Hello Bill,If you still have not received your key, pleaselet us know. We will do everything possible to ensureyou receive it. Please contact us at:http://forum.commerciallevel.com/viewforum.php?f=7All,The aircraft does not have an FMC, but does havea custom panel and custom gauges.For previews, yes, we are working on the website formore information, larger pictures, and direct linksto our product manuals.For now, please see photos, panel manual, sound manual,and flight manual at:http://forum.commerciallevel.com/viewforum.php?f=12Thank you for your support,CLS Team

Guest Eurosky

Dear Bill, could you let me know your email address via info@commerciallevel.com Or, which name you used for payment? I have been looking at the payments but can't find any Bill (in the logs of paypal)

Guest panda234

all fixed up Albert, thx! Sorry, was offline for a while. It's great! I've been waiting for one of these for a while, and this is it. The sounds are awesome, the visuals are great (I like to go to spot view a lot, hehe), and it just feels right, whatever that is. This one should get some traction, especially at 23 bucks. Thank you. And the customer support is great. :-)billgEDIT: BTW, my email was answered within 15 mins, I just wasn't available to read it. Kudos to these guys...

Guest panda234

It looks even better in the sim. When you push back it's there, then disappears when you hit ctrl p to stop. There's probably more to it than that but I've been too busy flying it to read the manual. :-)billg

Guest Knikolaes

>Hi Jeremy,>>Have you tried the freeware HNAC airbus? You can find it at>http://www.hnac.org/cms_prod/index.php>>Being free the price is unbeatable.>>It also has a matching free panel. Details at>http://www.hnac.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88>>Do those freeware ones have a VC? Their descriptions on the web site are Vague (not complaining, just didnt want to download them yet unless they had a VC)

Guest Knikolaes

>I was interested until I saw the VC. Considering how good>SSW's offering is I'll save my money. SSW's offering is the>best around for Airbus...Just checked out that SSW site. Looks much better. Going to go for that one . . . even though it is a different AC (SSW is the A310 and CCS is A300 -- still looks liek the A310 is a better buy).

Guest Knikolaes

>all fixed up Albert, thx! Sorry, was offline for a while.>It's great! I've been waiting for one of these for a while,>and this is it. The sounds are awesome, the visuals are great>(I like to go to spot view a lot, hehe), and it just feels>right, whatever that is. This one should get some traction,>especially at 23 bucks. Thank you. And the customer support is>great. :-)>>billg>>EDIT: BTW, my email was answered within 15 mins, I just wasn't>available to read it. Kudos to these guys...>Contrary to what I posted above, I might purchase this baby as well. Customer service and attitude means a LOT to me and reading the above made me respectthis company a lot even though I never heard of them till now.Now just gotta get a paycheck . . . .

Guest panda234

good for you Christopher. When you're on autopilot at 43k flying a 747 to Sidney send us a post on your wireless and tell us how exciting (boring) it is. We're behind you, let us know. Really. I mean that. If you forget us we'll come get you. :-)billg

Guest Knikolaes

Right now in my life if I even get as far as flying a Cessna on a regular basis I will be VERY happy. I want to start a family, so Regionals will probably be as far as I go, but one thing is for sure -- if .. no . . .WHEN I get as far as Fligth Instructor I plan to enjoy teaching others how to fly safely, enjoyably and with passion int heir hearts for the aviation community.

Guest Knikolaes

Ah well. They look good though. Too bad I am a 3-D geek. **smiles** Now the panel and gauges look bloody awesome, though.

Guest panda234

alas yes, we have another one worried about safety, argh. What happened to strapping in and doing it? :-)billg