Sign in to follow this  
Max Kraus

New FS Video: Euro One

Hi guys, I thought I'd drop in and link you to my new video Euro One available at the link in my sig.I don't get much time these days to fly let alone pump out videos, but when I do it's a lot of fun.I hope you enjoy it.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Amazing video. :-eek Very nice camera angles and great editing skills.Please keep them coming. :-)

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Great video. I would love to see more high quality videos like this one orhttp://tinyurl.com/523ns

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Guest mike_cyul

That is one EXCELLENT video. I usually delete most after watching, but this one I'm actually going to keep.Mike F.

Guest crabster

>Great video. I would love to see more high quality videos>like this one or>>http://tinyurl.com/523ns >>WOW! Neat little lan setup they had there. Those guys are hardcore. Love to see more from them.

Yeah that VTFC thing is MAD!!! I don't know how they shot that. Some of those shots from the cockpit while in formation just rock.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest SuperFortress

>>Great video. I would love to see more high quality videos>>like this one or>>>>http://tinyurl.com/523ns >>>>>>WOW! >>Neat little lan setup they had there. Those guys are hardcore.>Love to see more from them.This was done with Flanker 2.0 right?

Guest crabster

>>>Great video. I would love to see more high quality videos>>>like this one or>>>>>>http://tinyurl.com/523ns >>>>>>>>>>WOW! >>>>Neat little lan setup they had there. Those guys are>hardcore.>>Love to see more from them.>>This was done with Flanker 2.0 right?Hmmm.....I was thinking LOMAC myself............

Sorry, but when I click on your link I get a banner that says that I will be directed to another URL in a few seconds, but then nothing happens! If I click on the URL instead of waiting, I get a message to the affect that the URL cannot be found. I must be doing something wrong! Any help appreciated.Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

OK got it! The old firewall trick got me again!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Guest cactus

Hi Max. Just wonderin what type of video editing softwar eyou use for that. I am building a groundschool for my company and want to add things like that in the intro. thx

Hi mateI use Sony Vegas 5.0. It's totally brilliant. (it's up to v6.0 now)http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/products/...uct.asp?PID=965Also you could use similar programs like Adobe Premiere, or Final Cut. Or even good old Windows Movie Maker, which is essentially the same thing.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)