Sign in to follow this  
y4zz

Repaint Issue

Hello,

I have downloaded the paint kit from the PMDG official website and have followed the instructions on the microsoft document. I am able to follow till "You can then collapse the Fuse group.". 

I have seen other 748 models and they do have a spec file. Its like covered with some sort of transparent material. I don't understand this part "Should you decide to blank off some of the windows of the fuse make sure to also 'fill in' the matching window on the alpha layer.  You'll also have to blank off these same windows on the RGB and alpha layers of the PMDG_748i_spec file."

I have painted this fictional livery of emirates 747-8i and I have installed it. But when I select the aircraft, this is what I see

7f966eb15auntitled.png

And the pax file link is below(in dds format). I have converted the pax image from .png to .dds using DDS Converter 1.4 as you can see on my desktop. I realized that I forgot to hide the "Hide Alignment" layer. But that shouldn't show me a plane like this right?. Help would be appreciated!

link to pax file https://www.solidfiles.com/v/333aMZxvqgWmW

Yajvan Mcdonald