Sign in to follow this  
seahawks

Where are the MD11 and 747 at PMDG store?

NMahink

Thank you for the information. A good idea is that PMDG make a big discount for MD11 and 747 for FSX, if not, I would go to the search for free (first time for me) on the Internet

NMahink

Thank you for the information. A good idea is that PMDG make a big discount for MD11 and 747 for FSX, if not, I would go to the search for free (first time for me) on the Internet

What part of "...we intend to remove the following products from sale at 2359 CST 14DEC15." is not clear?  Any free download that you may find is a pirated copy.

David Jones

What part of "...we intend to remove the following products from sale at 2359 CST 14DEC15." is not clear?  

David - great non-contribution. Posts like yours are 10x more annoying than any redundant or off-topic question.

Dom - I believe, and I didn't read every word of their announcement, but continuing to support the product would cost them more time and money than they could ever make, even with a blowout sale. If they continue to sell, then they need resources to support. And you should stay away from download copies. They are pirated/illegal, most likely have trojans, and it will mess up your FS install.

There's another payware 747 on the market for FS9. Not sure on the MD-11.

• Upvote 3

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

I kicked myself for not getting the MD-11 before it was withdrawn.  

I ended buying it as the Aerosoft boxed version on Amazon, for less than I would I have paid to pmdg.  

Its still the best MD-11 available.

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

Not sure on the MD-11.

SkySim have an MD-11X. Maybe not up to the PMDG standards, but nevertheless, quite a fairly immersed model, i.e. not a;; 'Lite'.

David - great non-contribution. Posts like yours are 10x more annoying than any redundant or off-topic question.

You'll probably get over it.  The OP wanted a discount on a discontinued product and said he would steal one if he could; PMDG's announcement was pretty clear.

David Jones

Yes, they do exist.  I just did a quick web search and found them available for purchase from Amazon, Aerosoft and FSPilot Shop.  The are not at discounted prices, but you get a great product, none the less.  Just saying, they are still available if someone wants them bad enough. 

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg

Unfortunately the availability hints at the failure that the MD-11 was in the marketplace, according to PMDG it just didn't sell well.  I have a special connection to it but products that don't make money have a short lifetime regardless of quality.

Dan Downs KCRP

SkySim have an MD-11X. Maybe not up to the PMDG standards, but nevertheless, quite a fairly immersed model, i.e. not a;; 'Lite'.

Have it, not even close. It's a lite

Richie Walsh

You can still get the MD11 on pc aviator

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

It's a lite

Whatever. I was merely offering an alternative.

What part of "...we intend to remove the following products from sale at 2359 CST 14DEC15." is not clear?  Any free download that you may find is a pirated copy.

David Jones

This is not a problem of the moment that prices remain the same on  Internet.

PMDG have that has lower the price  that it