Sign in to follow this  
Timberleaf

New voices for FO? How to?

I just installed the update to the 777 Fs2Crew extra voice / version 2. It seems to run just fine, except I cannot find where the updated FO packs are. I have the same voice versions, as I thought came with version 1 (US1, UK1, EU, AU, and FR). Where is Germany, Scandinavia, Asia, Spain/Latin and Italy? I use the CFG to change to the various voice sets, but there doesn't seem to be a CFG for the added voice sets. What am I doing wrong? Many thanks.

Other than this, the version 2 seems to work fine. Of course, I installed with Admin rights from the unzipped file.

Thanks to all. I am SOOooo sorry I didn't understand that minor difference. I apologize for my ignorance. Thanks for straightening me out. I am grateful for the feedback, and thanks for always putting out a GREAT product! Cheers!

Please tell me you got rid of all the coughing before I buy the new voices. :-)

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Thanks Bryan!!!

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Hello everybody. I installed the new 777 voice set. Are the passenger speeches and announcements in the passenger window supposed to be different every accent? at my fs2crew the accents from: eur, ger, ita,sca  etc. they are all the same eur accent. thanks in advance 

Only the First Officer voices are new.  

Cheers,