Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

Do I need to create a new account to subscribe to Aurasim?

I created an account on Aurasim and reached the payment screen. Thought to myself "Hmm, might wait a bit", closed the page and that's it.

Came back today to actually subscribe and I can't. When logged in, I see the "Launch the app!", which tells me I have no subscription. It links back to the main page which just has the "Launch the app". Googling for the subscription page, is just the "Create an Account" page. So do I have to create a new email, then create a new account, just to subscribe or am I clicking the wrong links here :) ?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I created an account on Aurasim and reached the payment screen. Thought to myself "Hmm, might wait a bit", closed the page and that's it.

Came back today to actually subscribe and I can't. When logged in, I see the "Launch the app!", which tells me I have no subscription. It links back to the main page which just has the "Launch the app". Googling for the subscription page, is just the "Create an Account" page. So do I have to create a new email, then create a new account, just to subscribe or am I clicking the wrong links here :) ?

Your Aurasim account and subscription are completely different from AVSIM.  AVSIM hosts the support forums.  So, if you want to set up an account, you can use the same e-mail address you used to create an account here at AVSIM.  They are completely separate.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hey Jim,

Think there may have been a misunderstanding. I have registered to Aurasim, using the same mail as here. Problem is, you get the option to subscribe to their 2-year service during account creation. I wasn't aware, at the time, that it was a paid service so I closed the window and mulled it over. Now it seems that my account is created on Aurasim but because I didn't opt into a payment option upon creation, I have no other means of adding a subscription, other than creating another account, which means having to create a new email and what have you -- Something I'd rather avoid :)

Maybe I'm just not seeing a certain link or option somewhere. 

EDIT:

Boy do I feel silly. Under the subscriptions, it said I had a package, that had started / lapsed at the same time, so it didn't let me subscribe -- Assume that happened under the account creation process. 

Just checked again and it seems to be gone, so I was able to subscribe.

False alarm!

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I am facing a similar problem with Aurasim. I registered and paid for on May 22, 2016 and used Aurasim several times. Now, after not having used it for about 4 weeks, I tried to log on again the day before yesterday, in vain. It won't let me log on. After many unsuccessful attempts I finally used their contact and tried to send them a note, unfortunately when you push the send button, it will not send. Then I tried to reset my password, where I got a reply from them. I reset my password, but again it wouldn't let me log in. I used their password reply message to get in touch with them since their contact doesn't work. I received a "noreply msg" immediately saying: "The message was not delivered to one or more addresses. Reason:    No Such User Here". There is no way I can contact Airline2Sim otherwise and after two days of unsuccessful attempts I get suspicious and I wonder whether other Flightsimmers has similar experience with them.

Arnie43

I am facing a similar problem with Aurasim. I registered and paid for on May 22, 2016 and used Aurasim several times. Now, after not having used it for about 4 weeks, I tried to log on again the day before yesterday, in vain. It won't let me log on. After many unsuccessful attempts I finally used their contact and tried to send them a note, unfortunately when you push the send button, it will not send. Then I tried to reset my password, where I got a reply from them. I reset my password, but again it wouldn't let me log in. I used their password reply message to get in touch with them since their contact doesn't work. I received a "noreply msg" immediately saying: "The message was not delivered to one or more addresses. Reason:    No Such User Here". There is no way I can contact Airline2Sim otherwise and after two days of unsuccessful attempts I get suspicious and I wonder whether other Flightsimmers has similar experience with them.

Arnie43

Arnie, sorry to hear this.

Fire me a quick email to ben (at) airline2sim.com and I'll get this nailed down for you.

Ben.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Well Ben, then just reinstate my account and log in, that's all I ask for, You ended the subscription although at the same time you confirm the subscription from 22.05.2016 to 22.05. 2018. I cannot fire an email to you because the "contact" on your webpage doesn't send the message, I mentioned that already in my first post. If you're serious, send me a valid email address

Arnie

If you're serious, send me a valid email address

No email disclosures allowed here in the forums.  Please hold your cursor over Airline2Sim's username in his post above and then click "PM this member".  When you PM someone, an e-mail will be sent to the member's registered e-mail address here at AVSIM to advise him he has a PM. 

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Raising a dead thread but I am having the same issue as the OP. Registered was about to sign up then didnt and now when I want to I cant login to the aurasim website with the email and password. I did reset password in case I was doing it wrong but still no luck.

From EGFF to YSSY

Raising a dead thread but I am having the same issue as the OP. Registered was about to sign up then didnt and now when I want to I cant login to the aurasim website with the email and password. I did reset password in case I was doing it wrong but still no luck.

Barry, let me get this fixed for you. Please email me ben (@) airline2sim.com and I'll resolve it.

The PayPal API for Aurasim is notoriously wobbly so occasionally requires manual intervention at our end.

Cheers

Ben

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Just an FYI in case you did something it still doesnt work.

From EGFF to YSSY