Sign in to follow this  
FSC190

Linda 2.8.0 Problem MCP1 Configs

Hi Andrew,

just installed the new version and btw congrats to 5 years of great work,

I made a fresh install and copied back my Aircraft-files (LINDA and LINDA-Config)

I have some user functions an not default assignments. They all seem to work, but they are not shown in the GUI.

For example 737NGX CRS. the increase and decrease functions are working, but the GUI says "not assigned".

Same to radio panel. The user buttons read 1: Lights Panel toggle but works as decrease autobrake.

When I change one assignment and save LINDA writes a config-mcp file without the lua extension.

The backup file is correct.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards

Roland

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Hi Roland

This is another problem I caused but was unable to test without a MCP1. It was one line of code and is fixed. I will PM you a link to test.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Scott...can you PM it to me too?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi Scott...can you PM it to me too?

Done

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Problem fixed.  Thank you so much!

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi Andrew,

I have just installed LINDA 2.8.0 and ran into a problem with my "old" MCP COMBO. When calling the combo all assignments are empty and furthermore an error Window appears that claims a missing file named "btn_mcp_auser_inact.png". Scanning through the indicated path shows a similar file, but with slightly different naming "btn_mcp_user_inact.png" ISO "btn_mcp_auser_inact.png". Nevertheless renaming this specific file did not cure the problem as most probably also other files/filenamings are affected. Can you have a look into this? Thanks in advance!

Oskar

Hi Andrew,

I have just installed LINDA 2.8.0 and ran into a problem with my "old" MCP COMBO. When calling the combo all assignments are empty and furthermore an error Window appears that claims a missing file named "btn_mcp_auser_inact.png". Scanning through the indicated path shows a similar file, but with slightly different naming "btn_mcp_user_inact.png" ISO "btn_mcp_auser_inact.png". Nevertheless renaming this specific file did not cure the problem as most probably also other files/filenamings are affected. Can you have a look into this? Thanks in advance!

Oskar

Hi Osker

Sorry it has been the same issue as before. No MCP to test with. There will a fix out later today.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Osker

Sorry it has been the same issue as before. No MCP to test with. There will a fix out later today.

Thanks Andrew,

No worries. In the meantime I can still manage with 2.7.0 which works fine  :smile:

Oskar