Sign in to follow this  
Ralf Stock

Center fuel pumps FO turning off

Hello,

I installed Version 2.0 today, thank you for the great product.

One issue maybe: my FO turns off the center fuel pumps although center tanks contained still 38,5 kg, wing tanks still full.

Regards

Ralf

Hi Brian,

There might be an issue here with V2.0.

Just climbed out from EDDF enroute to KSFO, and FO turned center fuel pumps off, with wingtanks full and centertank still containing 28300 Kg.

Regards

Soeren

hello.

I also can confirm something is wrong with this. at some moment during the climb FO said 'centre fuel pumps coming off' despite the pumps were already off as we took off with no fuel in centre tanks.

Further to post #3

I switched the center fuel pumps back on, and later in the flight when the pump light illuminates (low pressure), the FO does not switch

the center fuel pumps off.

Regards

Soeren

Okay, we'll check it out.  Thanks for the report.

Since you're taking a look at this Bryan is fs2crew able to see the fuel quantity? Because the procedure is to turn the center fuel pumps off in the cruise when it reaches 3,000lbs and have the aircraft transfer the remaining fuel via scavenge pumps which happens automatically when the wing tanks reach about half