Sign in to follow this  
Alberto Zanot

PTA-RSP: P3D 3.3.5 compatible is on the way?

Hello!

As post title says, could we expect a 3.3.5 compatible version?

Is there kinda ETA?

Thanks!

RSP - Developer said no

PTA all ready exists 

Rich Sennett

Latest version of PTA works for 3.3.5

RSP I wouldn't count on. Developer can't be bothered upgrading his game apparently, so that was a one-hit wonder.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

yep thanks i found on developer website the 3.3 version.

is there any presets around to download and try?

thanks!!!

RSP I wouldn't count on. Developer can't be bothered upgrading his game apparently, so that was a one-hit wonder.

Bit harsh, don't you think? We owe Yuri a huge debt of gratitude for being the first to bring these shader enhancements to our community. I, like Yuri, currently 'can't be bothered upgrading' P3D to v3.3.5 as there is nothing of any significance that I would require by doing so. Mirrors my feelings at the moment regarding moving from Windows7 to Windows10 - absolutely no need.

Prepar3D v3.2 and RSP v1.1rc remain a perfect marriage in my book. I have nothing against PTA, far from it as, quite clearly, it too is an excellent tool offering many more choices. Having so many options is partly the problem as it has introduced a multitude of additional variables. In fact, I am experimenting with the appropriate version for P3D v3.2 right now. So far, I have not found settings to better what I am seeing being produced by RSP, and that includes all the screenshots and videos posted to date. Uploaded videos never do justice to what we see on our screens anyway.

We should be respecting Yuri's decision and not implying criticism. It's possible that he, like me, will change his mind sometime in the future; until then, please try to accept it without needless comment.

Mike

• Upvote 1

I, like Yuri, currently 'can't be bothered upgrading' P3D to v3.3.5 as there is nothing of any significance that I would require by doing so.

Just realised my mistake. Sorry, Yuri, I meant of course to say Pe11e. My bad :(

Mike

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.