Sign in to follow this  
Mochi

Boats instead of approach lights?!

Guys,

Has anyone had this happen before? It is 10.45 and 10.50b4 regardless.. RJTT (Haneda) ... Something gone astry in the darkest depths of my Library folder but if anyone already had this happen to them or any idea where it may have gone Pete Tong... !

BbsdwHo.png

I've never seen that before. Can you post your scenery_packs.ini file?

You need to identify which library objects are used by the RJTT scenery for the approach light objects (for example by opening RJTT in Overlay Editor or WED), and then make sure that you have installed the required library correctly. Also make sure that no other library has contradicting exports...

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

No clue of the cause but that pic is rather entertaining, thanks.

• Upvote 1

I've never seen that before. Can you post your scenery_packs.ini file?

Hi Tony, yes its a 'good one' isn't it! My scenery_packs.ini is a mile long so I don't want to trouble you to look through it all!

You need to identify which library objects are used by the RJTT scenery for the approach light objects (for example by opening RJTT in Overlay Editor or WED), and then make sure that you have installed the required library correctly. Also make sure that no other library has contradicting exports...

Hi Mario, yes I checked the library requirements.. r2_Library, OpensceneryX, FFlibrary, flags of the world... They are all installed but could be conflict in the scenery_packs.ini like Tony mentioned. I will check it out and might post the ini here if can't resolve (or post what caused the problem if can)

No clue of the cause but that pic is rather entertaining, thanks.

Your welcome, Bumpy !

They are all installed but could be conflict in the scenery_packs.ini

The order of libraries in scenery_packs.ini is irrelevant and ignored. But each lib has a library.txt file with export entries and somehow this is mixed up on your installation. Sonetimes even scenery addons have library exports which have global effects. Maybe you recently installed a scenery or library which causes trouble here.

The order of libraries in scenery_packs.ini is irrelevant and ignored.

Not quite, in rare cases if you have two libraries and both declare the same path but to a different object, the one higher up will take precedence.

I've had people saying world-models turned all the taxi-lines purple which made no sense to me because there aren't any taxi-lines in world-models. However if they disabled it, the yellow lines came back. I could never reproduce it myself, but it was an odd one.

Not quite, in rare cases if you have two libraries and both declare the same path but to a different object, the one higher up will take precedence.

Oh! Good to know, thanks!