Sign in to follow this  
fabs79

Any plans for new Panel Builder Addons for Prepar3d?

Hi,

after finally getting the Dodosim Panel Builder Addon to work in Prepar3D, I wondered if you have any plans for further Panel Builder Addons for Prepar3d? I´d really love to use the A2A C172 with Panel Builder gauges in my homecockpit, but the product description states that the C172 Panel Builder addon requires FSX - so I guess it won`t work in Prepar3d?

Then, there are some other great planes like the A2A C182, A2A Cherokee or the Aerosoft Twin Otter which won`t work with the standard Panel Builder gauges because they calculate their gauge values outside the usual FSX/Prepar3d engine.

So are you planning to release any more of these addons for the most popular planes out there? Maybe you could start a poll to assess the demand?

Thanks,

Fabian

The Panel Builder A2A C172 Add-On does work with P3D. Just download the latest version from our website after the purchase. See here: https://www.simplugins.com/html/info.html#A2AC172

Yes, we would add more if the demand is there. The A2A C172 has been good for us. If there is a demand for other A2A models we can release a version.

So then I´d like to hereby declare my demand for a PB Add-On for the A2A C182, the A2A Cherokee and the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended. Maybe you could create a sticky thread with a title like "post your Add-On wishlist here" so everyone could tell you which planes he´d like to have supported by Panel Builder. I´ll also try to attract some attention to your software on the A2A and Aerosoft forum. After all, it`s a win-win-situation for the aircraft developers too - now that I know that the C172 Addon works in P3D, I´m going to buy the A2A C172 AND your PB Add-on (cause I stopped buying planes that don`t work with my Panel-Builder-based homecockpit.)

Thanks and Cheers,

Fabian