Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

About to buy the 35A

Going to pull the the trigger on this one after watching some vids on utube, Going to get it from Justflight, will it be the latest version? or do I have to go the the website and get all the updates?

Personally I prefer to buy direct from this creator. Updates come regularly and I think there have been delays with them getting to other sites previously.

Nothing against JF. Just my opinion.

Oh! Its just come up 50% discount on Simmarket!  Scratch my advice unless flysimware are matching that

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Simmarket is also pretty fast in providing updated files from the developers.

Dave P. Woycek

Darn it, already bought it lol. 

You won't regret it. It's a nice business jet. One of the best currently out there.

Dave P. Woycek

How does it compare to the lion heart 24b ? Its also a full system jet with simulated engine failures  . Since I have it Im wondering if I should still go the 35A since they pretty much do the same thing fly fast and high and the graphics do look better on the 24b

ZORAN

How does it compare to the lion heart 24b ? Its also a full system jet with simulated engine failures  . Since I have it Im wondering if I should still go the 35A since they pretty much do the same thing fly fast and high and the graphics do look better on the 24b

Apart from visuals and systems simulation - the 24/25 Lear's cannot compete in terms of range with a 35A.

For me personally, the 24/25 lears are too short-legged. Plus, they have old engines which won't allow you to get into most airports with strict noise abatement regulations.

I do like to keep it a little real.

Dave P. Woycek

Apart from visuals and systems simulation - the 24/25 Lear's cannot compete in terms of range with a 35A.

For me personally, the 24/25 lears are too short-legged. Plus, they have old engines which won't allow you to get into most airports with strict noise abatement regulations.

I do like to keep it a little real.

Very good point about the range. I dont think the 24b can even do KJFK to KLAX

ZORAN

Very good point about the range. I dont think the 24b can even do KJFK to KLAX

The advertised 2700 something nautical miles for the Lear 35A is pretty theoretical.

With all required IFR fuel reserves, alternate fuel, and headwinds coming from the west, KJFK to KLAX would be quite a stretch for the Lear 35A as well.

Range under practical conditions is more like around 1900-2000 nm, probably less depending on the load.

Still, considering all this, the Lear 24/25 series will do even worse.

For the real Lear 35A, you could certainly get the Avcon Rx mod with increased wingtip tank capacity which would make US transcontinental flights more feasible.

Dave P. Woycek

I know it's on sale at simmarket.com 50% off I'm gonna pick it up myself since it's only $18 usd

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

There is also a model 25 on its way which looks very nice

https://xtremeprototypes.com/en/

It does look nice but the Lear is getting overdone. Lots of other choices available

ZORAN

Hi Folks,

Based on reviews and the sale - couldn't say no... Gotta love those massive wing fuel tanks that look like torpedoes...

David - you do a nice job on those videos you put out - be interested to see your opinion on this as well... Does it have a moveable sun visor - lol...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Amazing and complex aircraft.  Realistic to fly.  Worth it!   I cant stop flying it!  :dance:

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556