Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

About to buy the 35A

Never had this. Are you certain that you loaded tip tank and wing tank fuel and pax/cargo symmetrically? That's about the only reason I could think of.

Using the loading screen manager, light/medium/full fuel options make no difference to roll issue, nor do any combination of loading passengers, bags or cargo.

Using the loading screen manager, light/medium/full fuel options make no difference to roll issue, nor do any combination of loading passengers, bags or cargo.

Have you double-checked with what FSX/P3D reports as fuel/pax/cargo load? Somehow, I don't trust the custom Lear load manager.

Are you running any addons, like Accufuel etc?

Dave P. Woycek

Hi Eddie,

Yeah - just keep an eye out - it seems to go on sale pretty often...

I can certainly recommend it - much different experience from the C525A from Carenado...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLRK-OvV-YM

Same aircraft, a much better video.. looks more beautiful in my eyes and still has the standard fin attached. I am currently working on this one, however I am rather desperate painting the nacelles and the transition from fuselage to fin..

• Upvote 1

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

Have you double-checked with what FSX/P3D reports as fuel/pax/cargo load? Somehow, I don't trust the custom Lear load manager.

Are you running any addons, like Accufuel etc?

Hi Dave, was away for a few days.

I will see if I can trouble shoot the load manager.  Not running any other addons other than ASN (now upgraded to AS16, but doesn't seem to be weather related and behaves the same when AS is not running.

Thanks

Hi Dave, was away for a few days.

I will see if I can trouble shoot the load manager.  Not running any other addons other than ASN (now upgraded to AS16, but doesn't seem to be weather related and behaves the same when AS is not running.

Thanks

I am stumped then. Controller calibration is fine as well?

Dave P. Woycek