Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

what are you waiting for???

Lots of stuff on the near horizon but I am in it for the FeelThere B737-3/4/5how about you???

Bill Moore

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

I'm on the fence on most, still trying to convince The Boss that I need some add-ons :-lol-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Pilot-The friction locks are causing the throttle levers to stick.Mechanic- Umm, that's what they're there for...

A new version of flight sim with a good graphics engine. This ones a joke :-erksJohn.

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!What do I anticipate most?#1 Anticipation: Serious competition between shells again.There isn't much hope for a lot of capital being poured into a comercial rival right about now.It won't be overnight, but I believe freeware shells will soon be at a point where a lot of honest people will think twice about shelling out (pardon the pun) X amount of bucks for a shell.It's always been the pattern, MS gives just enough that people think twice about migrating.There haven't been many "nudges" lately like the ones they used to get ocasionally from Terminal Reality. Less competition, less innovation.There is already a freeware shell in early Beta that can import any aircraft made for FLY II.Suppose the same thing happened to FS9? At least for the 25,000 of us, almost all use for the MSFS flight sim devs would soon be erased. Why would you waste money when you can port all your HIGHER QUALITY planes and scenery to a freeware shell?Even before then, if a signifigant percentage of the MSFS user base- which ain't us- goes to freeware shells, they will have to ramp up their efforts signifigantly or fold. Either way, we win.MS devs have said FS10 will be a base to improve upon, not something to blow your socks off. If I ever get it, it'll probably be selling for thirty bucks or less.#2 anticipation: A prog for multiplayer that will run on a server, generate AI traffic, control it, me and my friends on Multiplayer with the ability for human controllers to jump in anytime they want.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Very hot on my anticipation list:(upcoming)- Radar Contact v4- FS2Crew ATR- PSS 777- Wilco 734/5(yet to get)- LDS 767- PMDG 747- Eaglesoft Cirrus SR20- Eaglesoft Citation XFS9, although showing signs of age, is great. Most user who complain about it just don't have the right machine to run it. I invested $1000 to upgrade my hardware and add-ons and it is like day and night.bling - my 2 cents have dropped

Can't tell, it would violate my NDA with a major addon creator :)Seriously, I've enough addons that I don't get around to using most of them half as often as I'd like (and some I haven't even gotten around to installing).So I'm looking forward to/dreaming about some spare time to spend more time at FS.

Guest SJDickson

Radar Contact 4Vancouver X

Not a whole lot, I'm pretty content right now. Probably a new hard drive because this old 40GB isn't cutting it anymore for FS. :) As for FS addons, I'm definitely looking forward to the A36 update Dreamfleet's working on to improve performance in the VC and add a couple more tweaks. And I'll probably be all over Carenado's Cessna 206 Stationair when it comes out, if it's like their 182RG it'll be a winner.Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

"Lots of stuff on the near horizon but I am in it for theFeelThere B737-3/4/5"After the caravan fiasco, no Feelthere products for me, plus I never fly the heavys. Aren't there enough 737s out there??I'm waiting for Tongass Fjords from Holger and team, especially since I heard that Sitka is being modeled, plus FS10 ;-)Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Pabra

Can't tell, it would violate my NDA with a major addon creator :)I'll bet it's the md80, just nod..:-)

Guest mikealpha

Radar Contact 4 FSQuality Fokker 70/100that's it already :)Mike

At this point...nothing. The latest addons are already pushing my PC to its limits. I barely get enough time to enjoy the addons I already own. I still like flying some of the "classics":Dreamfleet Archer and CardinalFSD Seneca Vand the new classics:Dreamfleet 727 (wish I had more time to devote to this bird)PMDG 737I am still thinking of buying either the PMDG 747 or the LD767. I'm just afraid I won't have the time to devote to longer flights. Not that there isn't room in my virtual hanger for new aircraft, but currently there is nothing I am eagerly waiting for.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest JIMJAM

I agree. I have a custom built machine for running sims and its being stretched to its limits. My hanger is full of expensive add ons starting t collect dust. As is, its all I can do to fly them once in a while just to remember HOW to. The only thing I need right now is a larger hardrive. Its funny when you buy them you say to yourself, There is no way Im ever going to fill that up.