Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

what are you waiting for???

Though it's way off the current radar screen, I am really waiting around for FSD's Hawker. In the immediate future, I am looking forward to the freeware relase of the TBM700 that I have been teased with for so long. Oh when will the agony cease! Ok, that was my dramatic moment for the day. :)

Guest Basten_TFF754

>Radar Contact 4 >FSQuality Fokker 70/100>>that's it already :)>>MikeMike,Please tell me you have a link to more info about the Fokker 70/100 project. I fly these planes about every 3 weeks as pax and I just love em (maybe because I'm also dutch ;-))Thanks!

Guest DC10Pilot

Im waiting for:1. Captainsim 7672. Will buy the PMDG 747 when the patch comes out3. Waiting for a patch for the Eaglesoft Cirrus for better frame rates before I buy it4. Airbleed DC10 if it ever comes out! (We really need a good DC10 complete package of good quality...panel,model,sound Jason

Guest Drake34

As far as aircraft go, I still need to get the Dreamfleet B58. I'm really looking forward to the Aerosoft OV-10 Bronco and the AlphaSim B-2 Spirit. http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...s/Mullins01.jpg"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting."Don MullinsNiceville, FL.

Guest mikealpha

Basten,yeah, I love those Cityhoppers, too :). The product is on the FSQUALITY announcement list and there's not much known about it. Except a very small info at a German Forum mentioning it will be very detailed. No Website and no release date yet.Certainly something to look forward to.Mike

Guest PC509

Portland Internation Airport. :)Once I finish my PC upgrade, I'll get more addon's, right now, I'm a bit bogged down. ASV drops my framerate bad!