Sign in to follow this  
Jd_jay

FS2Crew not showing up in P3D

Firstly I fully appreciate the NGX legacy isn't supported technically for P3D but I've seen posts about numureos people that have had no problems using it in P3D so as I have just forked out for P3D, the P3D version of PMDG 737, I thought I'd just use the legacy of FS2Crew for now. The problem I'm having is I just can't get it to show up when I'm sitting on the Tarmac and ready to use.

I installed it using the migration tool, I have the SDK edit in the options.ini, all the entries are in the panel.cfg, I have it enabled. I even have a key assigned to auto feather. When I use the key it doesn't show, there is also no click spot available in the cockpit.

What am I missing? Any thoughts would be most appreciated. Many thanks.

Jason Dilley

You'll need to move the FS2Crew 737 gauge into the main P3D gauges folder.

Then you'll need to open the panel.cfg for the PMDG 737 and remove the file path for each FS2Crew gauge.

This way the panel.cfg will look in the main Gauges folder instead of the FS2Crew subfolder.

Cheers,

You'll need to move the FS2Crew 737 gauge into the main P3D gauges folder.

Then you'll need to open the panel.cfg for the PMDG 737 and remove the file path for each FS2Crew gauge.

This way the panel.cfg will look in the main Gauges folder instead of the FS2Crew subfolder.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan, thanks for the reply and advice. I tried everything you said but still couldn't get it to work. Knowing that it technically isn't supported in P3D I didn't want to bother you with the issue any more so I decided to bite the bullet and purchase reboot instead. Looking forward to testing it out I can see the vast improvement already from just quickly toying with it.

Jason Dilley