Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Helsinki Metropolitan VFR Scenery

I picked this up yesterday even though I don't fly much outside of the US, because it looked so nice and I already had the truscenery airports I bought a while back. Plus it was inexpensive considering the coverage area. ("over 4000 square kilometres").  I'm very impressed with it. Frame rates are great and it looks good from any altitude.  I still have a lot of places to explore, but so far, I like what I see.

Rob

2_zps92knkcf1.jpg

5_zpstmew3irk.jpg

1_zpss78atnay.jpg

4_zpsagi0urz3.jpg

3_zpsg164bexw.jpg

6_zpstvgb1sro.jpg

• Upvote 7

Thank you for the report and images,  I was looking at this myself,  Looks good 

It's partly very nice, but has some rough edges. I was esp. disappointed by the partly strong color differences and shadows in the photo textures. I was expecting that in a payware scenery such issues were edited.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Great Detail,Nice Shots :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I haven't picked this up myself. I did try out the demo some time ago and was impressed with it, but it doesn't give me a huge improvement over the imagery and Finland data I had converted already (which isn't available, I was doing a Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland monster region). All regions have great free data, especially Finland (http://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi)

What is nice are all the custom models, the road traffic, and the different seasonal textures (Which you need to flip manually when you want them)

Photo scenery ... ahh the 90's lol.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB