Sign in to follow this  
biloo

FS REAL TIME incorrect time in Fsx SE. Have dual FSX install

Hi

I have dual Fsx and steam edition installed. I didn't realize this at first but yesterday I noticed my FSX Se edition was showing wrong time zones. Even with FS real time connected LTBA location was showing +1 utc time. I must mention I am using FS REAL TIME with usual config. Tht is when I installed steam edition I didn't make any changes to fs real time.

Yesterday when I reinstalled fs real time latest edition I only got the sim option Fsx to install to. No FSX SE option.

If someone can suggest any ideas that would be really appreciated

Bilal Asif Khan

Hi

I have dual Fsx and steam edition installed. I didn't realize this at first but yesterday I noticed my FSX Se edition was showing wrong time zones. Even with FS real time connected LTBA location was showing +1 utc time. I must mention I am using FS REAL TIME with usual config. Tht is when I installed steam edition I didn't make any changes to fs real time.

Yesterday when I reinstalled fs real time latest edition I only got the sim option Fsx to install to. No FSX SE option.

If someone can suggest any ideas that would be really appreciated

Did you run the dst app that real time comes with?

I managed to get it to work.

What I realized was when I did the transition from FSX legacy to FSX Steam, I didn't add the TIMEZONE scenery folder to the scenery library.

Doing that has definitely helped the issue.

Bilal Asif Khan

I managed to get it to work.

What I realized was when I did the transition from FSX legacy to FSX Steam, I didn't add the TIMEZONE scenery folder to the scenery library.

Doing that has definitely helped the issue.

Make sure you delete the empty texture folder if the fsrealtime still installs it. There shouldn't be an empty texture folder this can cause a memory leak or at least did in fs9 and I assume also fsx.

Thanks for that.

I checked and there was no texture folder.

Probably was removed.

Bilal Asif Khan