Sign in to follow this  
Jd_jay

PM not switching on all the panel lights at night

Just getting to grips with reboot after switching over.  Im using SOP2.  My question is when and what lights should the PM switch on at night internally??  The reason i ask is that I've noticed the PM doesn't switch on the dome lights to start with, and also when he's switching on the panel lights he's never at any point switching on the overhead panel lights or circuit breaker lights?  Is this now my job? i can't find any mention about the internal lights in the tutorial apart from that at night the PM will switch off the dome light.  Im currently typing up my own flow list and would like to add in the necessary or is it a bug?  Many thanks in advance for any info.

Jason Dilley

Just getting to grips with reboot after switching over.  Im using SOP2.  My question is when and what lights should the PM switch on at night internally??  The reason i ask is that I've noticed the PM doesn't switch on the dome lights to start with, and also when he's switching on the panel lights he's never at any point switching on the overhead panel lights or circuit breaker lights?  Is this now my job? i can't find any mention about the internal lights in the tutorial apart from that at night the PM will switch off the dome light.  Im currently typing up my own flow list and would like to add in the necessary or is it a bug?  Many thanks in advance for any info.

I always switch on the interior lights myself and have since the beginning. 

PF3 Beta Tester

Bob Cardone        P3D 3,4       FlyVirtual.net   Aivlasoft EFB2  /pf3-supporter.gif

I always switch on the interior lights myself and have since the beginning.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it comes down to personal preference. Would be nice to find out what should happen though, when and if I should switch on the overhead panel lights, or I have a bad installation at present.

Jason Dilley