Sign in to follow this  
WingZ

Eat Your Heart Out, Harald...

Very nice model, good animations.

7iehuc.jpg

The nosewheel steering sold it for me... thanks for the pointer!

Also where are you getting flightplans for the Mi-26 helicopter?
I just subbed it into one of the Mi-8 slots, there are plenty available at USNN. 

Not sure if the IL-96 is still in service?

I think she isn't, except some Rossiya governmental planes. But does this matter? - It's your AI traffic, WingZ!

And that is my philosophy for just a good part of Russian AI traffic.

For instance the Avialesookhrana (=Airborne forest protection) flight squad: No flightplans available, but nice repaints for the Mi-8, An-2, An-26... So I just placed them at the airports of my choice and let them fly patterns or simple airport-to-airport legs.

160519%20Tu-134%20UNNT8_zps6krvdaqt.jpg

And if an aircraft is phased out, like the Tu-114 or Il-86, I just position it onto a scrapyard... or an aviation museum:

150527%20Tu134%20UKKK1_zpshxryjloy.jpg

Beside this, there are many good repaints and flightplans at http://www.unitedtrafficteam.com/ and http://www.avsimrus.com/, many of them containing also flights for SBAI helicopters.

Joseph, many thanks for bringing the TuCielo AI models to our attention!

While I use the Il-62 luckily, there are just too few repaints for this Tu-154 model imho. I still use the Vala/SimLandMarks model instead.

It may not have those nice animations, but is available in a large number of repaints:

160519%20Tu-134%20UNNT7_zps8qaxgrng.jpg

160527%20Tu-134%20ZWSH25_zpsqmjz4zm7.jpg

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

It's your AI traffic, WingZ!
Harald... I have a regular Concorde service out of Heathrow  :wub: amongst several other anomalies. 2006 seems to fit best around what I see in the sim!

Having said that, I am always open to new experiences:

Be2A8d.jpg

That's not an Airbus in the background - it's a Tu 204.

Thanks for reminding us with those links, there's a whole lot of stuff to explore still!

Oh yes, that's the perfect philosophy for simmers who like to see something left and right of their cockpit. :Applause:

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Joseph, many thanks for bringing the TuCielo AI models to our attention!

While I use the Il-62 luckily, there are just too few repaints for this Tu-154 model imho. I still use the Vala/SimLandMarks model instead.

It may not have those nice animations, but is available in a large number of repaints:

I have both TuCielo and the Vala/SimLandMarks Tu-154 AI models in my sim. But I am slowly replacing the Vala model when I see new repaints on the TuCielo model.

I must say the Aeroflot livery adds to this beautiful airliner... Siberia Air isn't half as menacing!

nPpLdp.jpg

In the same shot, with the red tail: a new addition to the fleet from Nordwind, Boeing 752w.

I must say, WOAI has spoiled me... assembling this airline manually took the better part of an hour. (Getting there is half the fun, eh?)

My aim was to populate just USNN, so off to Wikipedia looking for visitng airlines: Aeroflot? Tick... Nordwind?  Mmm OK off we go to the Russian Ai fraternity, flightplans, models, repaints all over the show.

Great satisfaction however, when the package assembled first time with no errors :)

Somewhat less satisfaction when it became clear that I had collected all those A320/A321/B767/B777 models and the only visitor here was to be a B757!

Not entirely wasted of course, the likes of UUEE gained a little too.

WingZ, have you installed the latest Norwind flightplans? The ones made by Unitedtrafficteam are Su16 plans and has the Pegas/Ikar planes and no 757's.

Great stuff... thanks Joseph.