Please reply with any suggestions/wishes for Panel Builder Add-On Instruments. From this we can gauge interest in particular aircraft types.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Although I already posted this a few threads below, just to put it into its official place: Addons for the A2A C182, A2A Cherokee and Aerosoft Twin Otter would be most welcome.

Thanks,

Fabian

AS350 Rotor RPM and Fuel gauges. Just so we aren't stuck with using the B206 gauges.

Thanks

It would be great if we could get an RMI VOR2 pointer as part of the EFIS HSI and also a button to turn both the RMI and ADF pointers off/on.

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions.

1. We are planning an AS350 Instrument Add-On.

2. Re the RMI VOR2 and ADF Pointers, sounds good. We have an instrument that already has this feature but we can add it to the standard EFIS HSI as well.

1)

The ability to turn the 'Night Mode' for panel lighting on or off directly or even better have it respond to FSXSE Panel Lights (Shift+L) would be appreciated. It seems to me that if you are flying from day to dusk to night you shouldn't be able to see your instruments until you turn on the panel lights. I suppose that means the instruments should fade out/dim as night approaches?

2) 

The ability to set the overall brightness for the gauges. I currently use a third party app called Dimmer to set the screen brightness. This gave me much more control of the brightness levels (at relatively low levels of brightness) than Windows does. 

Thanks for a great product.

Steve

I have a question about the power source for the EFIS panelbuilder instruments (see another post of me earlier)

As I'm using the EFIS panelbuilder software solely for the engine instruments in my flight Simulator project I would like to feed them from the battery bus.
Currently the EFIS panelbuilder instruments will light up when the avionics switch is switched to ON together with the other displayunits in my sim. This is not what I want, in real aircraft (beech Kingair and alike.....)normally the avionics are switched ON after enginestart but the engine instruments are needed for the engine start itself, so it would be great if these were powered through the battery switch in stead.
Is this possible? or is it possible to make the avionics switch ON condition selectable in the setup of the panelbuilder software?

Hello,

I think it would be nice to have a set combined Com/Nav radios similar to the one shown here.

I have been trying to create something similar by layering the standard ones without the bezels and buttons, but because of the spacing of the digital displays, they have to be shrunk down very small to fit into the space i have available (5.5" wide approx).

An alternative solution would be to make a compact version of the existing radios by moving the flip-flop button down below the display, moving the active and standby displays closer together and reducing the overall width. Thus allowing a Com and Nav radio to be placed side by side in roughly the same footprint as the current standard ones.

Thanks
Alex

Hopefully, this might be the right place to post this request, as it is a "wish list" topic.

Using FSX and Panel Builder.

Is there a forum or other location where Panel Builder users can share / upload instrument panels they've created for certain aircraft. I ask... why keep inventing the wheel if someone else has already made a great instrument panel layout for specific aircraft. I would be willing to share the ones I've created, but am spending lots of time creating panels that someone has probably already created.

Any thoughts?

We do not have a place for sharing panel layouts. The panels are saved in folders, so you would have to zip a folder and share it this way. Might be a good idea. The issue though is that it would rely on people having the same instrument sets (e.g. add-ons).

I would like to add my request that an add-on to allow the instruments for the A2A PA28 Cherokee be supplied.  I have the A2A 172 add-on, and would very much like to see an instrument set for the A2A Cherokee. thanks.

Hi !

I already install panel builder for FSX on my two networked computer so I would like to install P3D V.4 using another session  to use  a real 64 bit simulator;

Is it possible to install both panel builder interface (FSX & P3D) on the same system ?

I don't wish to uninstall FSX because i'm newbee with P3D.

Thanks

Edited by kalirada
uncomplete message

Hi

Before buying I would like to know if the simpluggins add on for a2a cessna 172 will work with a2a.cessna 182 that I bought already?

If not please can you make an add on for the a2a cessna 182.

Thanks

Daniel