Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

New MD-80 from Flight 1 arriving soon.

Hi Andy,That's my understanding too of the DC/MD series. A beautiful design!!I note that the panel in the F1 version differs quite a bit from that shown in the Lago (and MdMax) versions. It looks like this may be a transitionary design from the total analogue of the DC9, and the later glass (although now would be called "classic" :) ) versions that some MD8x's have.I wonder if, like the B737 line, that one type rating covers all the DC9 / MD80 (and even MD90?) versions? I'm looking forward to this release. I love the Lago MD80, and have the MdMax also. Lage did well with their upgrade to v1.50, IMO.Thanks,Bruce.

Hi Bruce, just noticed I confused the McDonnell Aircraft Corporation with a burger... doh!Yes, it's a really interesting choice of aircraft to model isn't it? A perfect example of the transition from steam gauge-driven flight-decks to a more complex avionics suite. I agree with the LAGO model - it just needs a couple of tweaks to turn it into a classic.

" just noticed I confused the McDonnell Aircraft Corporation with a burger... doh!"Now that would be something to model, Andy! :). Bruce.

Sorry I was responding to the jet city suggestion, the jet city does not have a detailed dynamic VC?

Guest flight78

Yeah well i asked if flight1 is going to do md81/82/83/87/88 nothing else really so i hope to get answear.Best regards:Alexander

Guest ha5mvo

I'm surprised no one had mentioned so far the outstanding FREEWARE package for the DC-9 21/41 available from Capt. Stellan Hilmerby.....The'll need to do an awful lot to convince me to pay, when a freeware model of such caliber is available//Michael

Guest Pabra

What a nice christmas present! Just what a short hauler needs! I knew better than to get other md's ;-) I just looove the vc shadowing effect! Gives that depth perception.It wil be a nice and warm winter for me!This thread should be on 1st page!Paul@ehgg

>I'm surprised no one had mentioned so far the outstanding>FREEWARE package for the DC-9 21/41 available from Capt.>Stellan Hilmerby.....>>The'll need to do an awful lot to convince me to pay, when a>freeware model of such caliber is available>>//MichaelHi Michael,I agree 100% with you. Stellans panel is hard to beat. Even by a "Payware" producer. :-)However, let

Staffan